Kitty and Smith - home activities #2

1 minute ago, Ebonyvoyeur said:

Yeah I'm not sure I'd be comfortable with my girl prostituting herself. Once that line of morality is crossed when an you ever trust someone

Easy money,specialy if you really dont like your partner to much.Personaly wouldnt never agree with my girl to do a thing like this,for any money.Somethings are preceless.

• Upvote 1

29 minutes ago, ze81 said:

From watch i seen its a thing arranged by the two(kitty and smith).Seems they found a sugar daddy so she will be with him for money,she gives him sex and stuff(but she likes Smith and not Sugar daddy)and then the couple gets money.Disgusting in my opinion and one if the reasons i stop watching them.

Kind of puts a new meaning to "Real Life"  Cam doesn't it!

There are many who have money and just want to have their fantasies fulfilled , a guy then that he found a couple and pays them to have sex in front of him , he doesn’t touch , he does nothing , he only pays to watch ( he is free to masturbate ) .. it’s not much different than what we are doing 😂🤣 except we don’t have the money ( at least me 😬🙄 😆) to pay for a week Kitty & Smith ,and instead seeing them on the RLC platform , have them living with him for a week 😉 

By the way , I only wanted to comment that this has been the 3rd time I logged in today ( morning , midday , now ) and I see all 3 times the couple arguing 🙃🙃Again , sad about them losing their best productive years for whatever reasons ...😔😔

9 minutes ago, jugghead said:

Just forget the whole sugar daddy thing. It ain't that.

For whatever reason , this isn’t a healthy relation for any of them anymore . Even at this very moment , Kitty in her room , feeling more pleased teasing herself to anyone texting than with her guy 😔

• Confused 1

2 minutes ago, ddhm said:

For whatever reason , this isn’t a healthy relation for any of them anymore . Even at this very moment , Kitty in her room , feeling more pleased teasing herself to anyone texting than with her guy 😔

Define "healthy"? Perhaps healthy means find some new guy and leave someone who makes your life hell everyday in the dust.

• Like 1