Leora and Malia Fans (Positive or Complimentary Comments) - 28

First off I'm not here to criticize Leora or Malia, but I have a question on something I am experiencing, that's really annoying, I don't know if RLC is doing this on purpose or not, so is anyone experiencing watching the replays and suddenly without warning, it advances ahead one to two hours, if no one else is experiencing this annoying event, that's happening, that's great, and maybe the problem is with my internet

• Like 2
  • Upvote 2

2 minutes ago, esanders9863 said:

First off I'm not here to criticize Leora or Malia, but I have a question on something I am experiencing, that's really annoying, I don't know if RLC is doing this on purpose or not, so is anyone experiencing watching the replays and suddenly without warning, it advances ahead one to two hours, if no one else is experiencing this annoying event, that's happening, that's great, and maybe the problem is with my internet

i am suffering the same in the UK

• Like 1
  • Thanks 1

5 hours ago, esanders9863 said:

Thanks, now I know it's not just an isolated moment that I'm only experiencing, so this looks really suspicious

RLC's technical problems seem to be increasing. While watching Leora in " live " mode. Should it be a popular activity. There almost always will be camera freezing .

In replay, I have seen many " there is no activity in this time period, please try another time " also. Including the ones you mentioned.

• Like 1
  • Haha 3
  • Upvote 3

malia a un problème avec ses cheveux , c'est pourquoi elle dévoile ce soir son front. Elle n'aime pas son front puisque d 'ordinaire ,elle garde toujours sa frange. Malia n'aime pas ses dents car quand elle sourit ,elle se retient de les montrer. Malia ,en revanche ,a des lèvres mais pas la ou on le pense…

2 hours ago, esanders9863 said:

Ten eerste ben ik hier niet om Leora of Malia te bekritiseren, maar ik heb een vraag over iets dat ik ervaar, dat is echt vervelend, ik weet niet of RLC dit expres doet of niet, net als iemand die de herhalingen bekijkt en plotseling zonder waarschuwing gaat het een tot twee uur vooruit, als niemand anders deze vervelende gebeurtenis meemaakt, gebeurt dat, dat is geweldig, en misschien zit het probleem bij mijn internet

Hier in België ook

• Sad 1

15 minutes ago, daerjohn2015 said:

Hier in België ook

1 hour ago, nonmaisalloquoi said:

malia a un problème avec ses cheveux , c'est pourquoi elle dévoile ce soir son front. Elle n'aime pas son front puisque d 'ordinaire ,elle garde toujours sa frange. Malia n'aime pas ses dents car quand elle sourit ,elle se retient de les montrer. Malia ,en revanche ,a des lèvres mais pas la ou on le pense…

Ik heb dit in het verleden meegemaakt. Bekijk de tijdklok op de videofeed als je kunt. En leg elk vreemd gedrag vast.

Thank you.

• Like 2
  • Upvote 1

Skip problem exists on all replay feeds.  When it occurs it is always at the top of the hour, i.e., 01:00:02 jumps to 02:00:00,  03:00:02 suddenly jumps to 04:00:00, etc.  Initially I thought RLC was just chopping the video feed to save bandwidth.  However it is just skipping over one hour of video.  The content is still there.  I get around this issue when it occurs by advancing the replay by 30 seconds roughly 25 seconds before the top of the hour, i.e., 00:59:35 advances to 01:00:05 and replay continues without the skip to 02:00:00.  I keep my mouse pointer on my time indicator in the Activity timeline.  When it jumps, I know exactly where I was in the video and with a mouse click I'm back to at the point where it jumped with only a 1-2 second interruption in the replay video continuity.

• Like 1