US General Domestic Politics #8 Begins 03/16/21.

10 hours ago, golfer06 said:

here we go again. i've been hearing about the need for "comprehensive immigration reform" for at least the last 30 years. but until Qpublicans stop obstructing progress the problems will remain.

That's because what Democrats mean by "comprehensive immigration reform" is that the U.S. no longer has any borders.

2 hours ago, Ridgerunner said:

But I disagree with them because they distort and tell half truths, or sometimes just flat out lie.

Sounds like some guy who has just left the White House, can't remember his name now!

• Like 1
  • Upvote 1

I think this is interesting. It's difficult for an nation to thwart an invasion from the south. Even a north, east or west  flood of people causes problems for a culture.

It's kinda been a problem throughout centuries. Obrador perhaps is worried that he will be a stomping ground just like Poland, Ukraine and some many others have been when in the middle of a huge migration.

International problem here.JPG

1 hour ago, Foamy T. Squirrel said:

I think this is interesting. It's difficult for an nation to thwart an invasion from the south. Even a north, east or west  flood of people causes problems for a culture.

It's kinda been a problem throughout centuries. Obrador perhaps is worried that he will be a stomping ground just like Poland, Ukraine and some many others have been when in the middle of a huge migration.

International problem here.JPG

But the President of Mexico is just a right wing QAnon Proud Boy sexist racist Magat, right? :biggrin: