US General Domestic Politics #8 Begins 03/16/21.

2 hours ago, Ridgerunner said:

Joe go somewhere outside the White House today? He also can't remember his name without a prompter.:tongue:

Nah, I meant the previous tenant, the orange one. Still can't remember his name though, he must have been pretty insignificant! 

• Like 1
  • Upvote 1

3 hours ago, Ridgerunner said:

Now America is suppose to take advice from a late night comedian? Sorry, I'll trust my own judgment before taking that clown seriously.

Your judgement's been letting you down big time.

• Like 1

14 hours ago, Ridgerunner said:

I'm trying to determine whether the Golfer and O_U812 are paid by the DNC, the Communist Chinese government or the Russian government.😏

check out the fantasy land news as you usually do. i'm sure that they will have your answer.

• Upvote 1

Cheech and Chong (Golfer and O_U812) just keep churning out the left wing propaganda and then refer to it as fact. Sorry, just because information is posted on an internet blog does not make it fact, especially when the blog distorts and tells half truths.

except when it is verified by what is happening in the real world right under your nose. you know. the real world that you continue to completely ignore.

• Upvote 1

Thanks for admitting that, but maybe that's just part of your income.:tongue:

so it's that easy to make you believe something. simply tell an obvious lie or be sarcastic & you accept it as fact. that explains why you continue to worship dear traitor & his enablers.

• Upvote 1