Benjamin (2021) Part #1

ed2

9 minutes ago, bluewinner said:

yeah, it's definitely the same girl 

VOYEUR-HOUSE.TV

Watch moment Guests midnight 3some fun,Feb 25 in category Threesome on realm Benjamin camera Living room at Voyeur House HD videos - Unlimited gallery of the hottest scenes.

Wow. I remember that scene. Thought it was another blonde.

She’s a little hottie ,very sexy in those sunglasses. I believe Ben will get his chance soon! Thanks!

• Like 1

9 hours ago, bluewinner said:

yeah, it's in the Archive. 

I remember watching that night. Spiderman was basically pushing boundaries. But still confused if it's the same girl even after watching the archived video. Good catch and awesome memory Sir !!!

• Thanks 1

11 hours ago, Jawis said:

You are right but i can also understand why he don't wanna with them if Scott plays these games. 

snapshot5789

The games are not fun but again if not for Scott this apt will be just about a guy just sleeping and checking out his phone. Scott came late and he was sleeping for a long time. Like you, I also hate Scott. But I don't think he is to blame for everything.

7 hours ago, Skierfan said:

I'm sorry for my stupid question, but did guest girls take shower or piss duting the party? 

He he. You don't have to feel bad for asking questions mate. From the timeline, I don't see anyone showering but they definitely must have pissed.🙂

48 minutes ago, Parxx said:

I remember watching that night. Spiderman was basically pushing boundaries. But still confused if it's the same girl even after watching the archived video. Good catch and awesome memory Sir !!!

Yes it is , she's one of them girls that can have different looks pretty easy. look at those pants she always wears beside her.

she's a living doll! BTW Scott left with bag 🙂 

maybe for good! was grabing all his stuff!

• Like 1

42 minutes ago, Sparkles said:

The "couple" near the blond on the couch in that dance show

Yeah I like this guy. he's probably one of the best looking guys that comes to this place. I know he has  been with Diana and Karen.