B2 Girls on Vacation - General Topic 2021 #7 (March)

9 minutes ago, isidore57 said:

Megan aux toilettes avec son Gars 

J'espère qu'il parviendra à rendre visite à Megan bientôt, je pense qu'ils le méritent tous les deux et Megan a beaucoup de mal à ne pas le voir aussi souvent qu'elle l'attendait en raison des circonstances.

24 minutes ago, ddhm said:

They are already drinking , if we assume that tomorrow N&M will be on their short trip , I guess a couple of hours in B2 before everyone heading to their apartments . In any case , always good to see the villa girls visiting the other apartments ☺️ plus Martina as an addition , excellent 😇

Is this her 1st time in B2?

3 minutes ago, EMMETT111 said:

be interesting to see if Martina and Nelly do go back to Martinas with a good buzz on and Alburto is still there will they behave themselves lol 

I think everyone to their place so as they can prepare some things for the trip , otherwise , Nelly should leave early morning , then go back to the villa , then again downtown so they take the train or bus , I think too complicated .. but we will see .’

1 minute ago, nagachilli2 said:

Is this her 1st time in B2?

I think the 2nd , the first must have been on one of Ariana’s spiritual stuff that was organized in B2 and I believe everyone was present , Martina included . But not 100% sure 

• Thanks 1

4 minutes ago, ddhm said:

I think everyone to their place so as they can prepare some things for the trip , otherwise , Nelly should leave early morning , then go back to the villa , then again downtown so they take the train or bus , I think too complicated .. but we will see .’

i believe the translator said Nelly would spend the night as they would leave early in the morning 

Just now, nagachilli2 said:

I'd prefer her to visit him...😏

For whatever craziness this guy brings , If he manages to come and visit for a week or 10 days , it would be great for us to watch many possible scenarios after the first 2-3 exclusive days with him and Megan 😉😉😉😇🥳

• Sad 1