B2 Girls on Vacation - General Topic 2021 #7 (March)

Just now, ddhm said:

For whatever craziness this guy brings , If he manages to come and visit for a week or 10 days , it would be great for us to watch many possible scenarios after the first 2-3 exclusive days with him and Megan 😉😉😉😇🥳

No comment...😶

3 minutes ago, EMMETT111 said:

i believe the translator said Nelly would spend the night as they would leave early in morning 

Possible , i don’t remember such a post  but I have also not read everything to be totally honest . 

5 minutes ago, nagachilli2 said:

No comment...😶

🙃🙃 I feel much sympathy for everyone at the moment , they have really behaved as better  as they could during autumn/ winter and having to be locked inside for day after day .. I think they deserve some really great times with warmer weather coming  and some of the restrictions lifted gradually that can allow them to enjoy . 

• Upvote 1

3 minuti fa, ddhm ha detto:

🙃 🙃 Provo molta simpatia per tutti in questo momento, si sono davvero comportati meglio che indietro l'autunno / inverno e hanno dovuto essere rinchiusi dentro per giorno dopo giorno .. delle restrizioni sono state eliminate gradualmente che possono consentire loro di godere. 

Tipo fare le valigie e andarsene😏

• Sad 1
  • Upvote 2