Masha - Home activities #4

ddhm

2 minutes ago, hondarellas said:

I hope it is not like her first night in Barcelona where they brought two men who drank their drinks, let them lick her tits kept us in suspense but finally brought another boy another night for sex.

If Masha wants to fuck , she will simply do . He kept on teasing the guy that night, but anytime he was near, she was pulling him away . In the end and after some days , she fucked passionately with a guy for two days in a row 😉

9 minutes ago, ze81 said:

Lips girl no thanks😅.But that petit brunet cute friend of Masha..yes please😁.But not sure if her boyfriend would dig it hehe.

Both friends of Babi are nice and as ( wooders if I am correct ) mentioned , they both visited Babi while in Barcelona, they also had showered naked if I remember correctly . 

Maybe the guy is shy for more at the end 🤨🧐🤔, withdrew both in the private  bathroom and Masha took two cushions inside .. let’s see how she will persuade him to relax on cameras 😉

13 minutes ago, ddhm said:

Both friends of Babi are nice and as ( wooders if I am correct ) mentioned , they both visited Babi while in Barcelona, they also had showered naked if I remember correctly . 

Yes, they both showered at Babi's 3 times each. 😉

2 minutes ago, corvette84 said:

Yes, they both showered at Babi's 3 times each. 😉

Don’t tell me you keep an archive also for this except Ariana’s bates 😱😁