Masha - Home activities #4

ddhm

4 minutes ago, hondarellas said:

12:40 Fake sex in the bathtub, licking and kissing with a boy in the afternoon, and fake sex in the room now. Very strange things!🤔

Δεν υπάρχει στα αγγλικά η έκφραση ... Δεν της έκατσε ο τύπος  😂🤣😂🤣

1 minute ago, ddhm said:

There is no expression in English ... She did not like the type   🤣 🤣 😂 🤣

There are all kinds of expressions in English that would apply. One just has to be " intelligent " enough to use them !

Just maybe that was not taught in the " normal human schools "  that you attended. During your " normal " childhood !

• Like 1
  • Thanks 1

50 minutes ago, hondarellas said:

There is no expression in English ... She did not like the type   🤣 🤣 😂 🤣

I think it is more complicated 😉

1 hour ago, scutus said:

There are all kinds of expressions in English that would apply. One just has to be " intelligent " enough to use them !

Just maybe that was not taught in the " normal human schools "  that you attended. During your " normal " childhood !

You appear in Masha’s thread to translate “ δεν της έκατσε ο τύπος “ ... your knowledge of greek language is a total miracle to me , you must have had an amazing teacher learning you the language and thank you for trying to expand your unquestionable knowledge . Do you have anything to comment concerning the apartment or you will keep on finding “ loop holes “ to prove your higher than average IQ than the rest of us forum members who are the usual daily types people ? Actually , I wonder why you never comment on your fellow masterchef cult , encouraging him more when he has finished jerking off after Leora’s masturbations and him kissing her nice tits .

Ups , off topic , but maybe you have been fascinated also that you saw Masha masturbating earlier and your comment was about that originally but then you saw me posting here and you wanted to include me on your post . I admire you because at least someone speaks ☺️😇

Apologies to everyone for off topic and biting the bait 😔

• Upvote 1

4 hours ago, Daleys said:

Fucking in the off cam toilet.

2 hours ago, hondarellas said:

12:40 Fake sex in the bathtub, licking and kissing with a boy in the afternoon, and fake sex in the room now. Very strange things!🤔

RLC at its best. 🤣

Today again visit from GF-Friend also the girl who braids hair is there
there are fried potatoes, GF-Friend complains because Masha only has sunflower oil and no olive oil
Masha says in Russia only sunflower oil is used for frying 👨‍🍳

4 hours ago, rado07 said:

there are fried potatoes, GF-Friend complains because Masha only has sunflower oil and no olive oil

Which is just wrong. Sunflower oil can be used, sure, but it has a strong taste and should be avoided. You actually want to use hot pressed “refined“ olive oil (not virgin / cold pressed!).

Thank you for coming to my TED talk.

33 minutes ago, LordCaster said:

Which is just wrong. Sunflower oil can be used, sure, but it has a strong taste and should be avoided. You actually want to use hot pressed “refined“ olive oil (not virgin / cold pressed!).

Thank you for coming to my TED talk.

Nothing beats butter.

6 hours ago, rado07 said:

If she'd get an Air Fryer there would no need for any oil to cook with.  :biggrin:

• Confused 1