Masha - Home activities #4

ddhm

40 minutes ago, rado07 said:

it looks like we're going to have to get used to a new cleaning lady. 🙅‍♂️
Masha explained everything to her at the beginning of the week.👈

And I was about to write for  the nice cleaning lady whom we haven’t seen for quite some time 😔 she seemed to have adapted to the cameras and I dare to say she seemed to like that she knew she was watched , many times she was taking care of how to appear , maybe Masha had told her that she was kind of popular . Anyway , life goes on 😁

1 hour ago, rado07 said:

it looks like we're going to have to get used to a new cleaning lady. 🙅‍♂️
Masha explained everything to her at the beginning of the week.👈

I have nothing against her but give me back the other cleaning lady :-(
Otherwise she's not that new because if I'm not mistaken she already came in November to have her makeup done by Masha before she left the apartment in wedding dress and took some pictures.

it must also do the second or third time she does the housework

• Thanks 1

2 hours ago, moos54 said:

Je n'ai rien contre elle mais rends-moi l'autre femme de ménage : - (
Sinon elle n'est pas si neuve car si je ne me trompe pas elle est déjà venue en novembre se faire maquiller par Masha avant de quitter l'appartement en robe de mariée et de prendre quelques photos.

elle doit aussi faire la deuxième ou la troisième fois qu'elle fait le ménage

J'espère quelle na pas déménagé loin de chez Masha

I hope she hasn't moved far from Masha's place

1 hour ago, rado07 said:

2:25 ... outside tonight ...? She hasn't been gone overnight for a long time🤔

I think since the pandemic restrictions were initiated in Italy , it might be the first night away of her apartment ( except the holidays she had in Barcelona ) 

34 minutes ago, hondarellas said:

Masha was very angry yesterday, and explained to the cleaner that she should go to join her recordings and create her album.  She was angry because she waited a long time for this moment and they warned her at the last minute.

So she was probably working on music all night.

She hardly ever let’s all lights on in the apartment ,  i think the idea was that she comes back home but perhaps things didn’t go as she was thinking and she overnight somewhere . Let’s hope she’s fine , the cats will start getting insane soon with no one inside for this long time . 

• Sad 1

Masha..... a singer?  I admit, I know nothing about the profession of singing. What I heard coming out of Masha's mouth was not singing.

It reminded me of that scene in the movie Jaws. Where Quint the fisherman drags his fingernails across a chalkboard, emitting a long, horrible screech.

At the beginning of the movie, where the swimming girl is chomped-on by the shark......she had a better sound.