Masha - Home activities #4

ddhm

If the last we saw Masha having sex was with the black guy , imagine if she hasn’t made sex since then .. I don’t even know if the guy will manage to satisfy Masha’s needs 😂🤣

Just now, rado07 said:

Masha is a master of conviction
She will manage to convince the boy to be active outside the guest toilet
she tries everything

If Masha can’t make things happen , who can ? At the end , who could refuse to her knowing that sex is guaranteed ? Cameras , I think she knows the way how to persuade whoever for sex while being recorded 😉

2 minutes ago, Shinobi49 said:

There's nobody in private bathroom atm

I saw the door closed when they were kissing and didn’t notice the LR , my mistake 

His body language shows not being shy in front of cameras , if sex time comes of course , we don’t know if he manages to perform .. also alcohol has been flowing the whole evening , so ...

le mec barbu et la fille métisse discute beaucoup tous les deux je pense qu'ils finiront ensemble pendant ce temps Masha s'occupent avec son nouvel amour dans la chambre à coucher

the bearded guy and the mixed race girl both chat a lot i think they will end up together meanwhile Masha are busy with her new love in the bedroom

Just now, scoutouyoufe said:

le mec barbu et la fille métisse discute beaucoup tous les deux je pense qu'ils finiront ensemble pendant ce temps Masha s'occupent avec son nouvel amour dans la chambre à coucher

the bearded guy and the mixed race girl both chat a lot i think they will end up together meanwhile Masha are busy with her new love in the bedroom

I think that the white guy already has a gf (which is Masha's bff) or maybe i got the wrong person

• Like 1

1 minute ago, scoutouyoufe said:

Good observation for the bearded guy , if he isn’t still committed to Masha’s friend and if he is flirting , he has a good tactic 😇