B4 Girls On Vacation - General Topic 2021 #27 (March)

Very happy that they prove that they fuck for themselves and following the passion they share for one another . 

Incredible  that they still fuck like it is their first time , sharing again all the wild hidden lesbian feelings they have .

But above all , they still have me stunned that I can’t even now at N&M Part 4 figure out if anyone of the two or both sees this only as sex , as just an escape from their men and having found a person that they feel nice or if this is just a way to let all the worries they have in mind for their lives by simply fuck and enjoy a person they admire ... or all of the above ... a great mystery the story of these two and this is what makes it amazing to follow it ...

By the way , their sex today seems to have a great balance between wild and passionate . Previous times have shown them the way for today , what they like and what they don’t , parts of the body they enjoy and where to focus for pleasure . What an amazing pure sex experience they both provide , well done M&N 

• Upvote 1

right before it got hot and heavy M was on top and looking N right in the eyes and i wish i knew the language because i would bet she was telling N she loved her because thats what it sure looked like,and then it took off and they have not letup since

• Like 1

36 minutes ago, maxfactor said:

Well it's clearly not for the fucking cameras at the moment is it,  :dodgy:

They finally proved that they don’t give a shit about the cameras , that’s why it makes it special again .