B4 Girls On Vacation - General Topic 2021 #27 (March)

@redole1999quoted "Well i wouldn't kick loraine or kitty out of bed that's for sure, the others, well i wouldn't be going out on a rainy night for any of them."

I don't think I have ever kicked any woman out of bed but that's not what I was saying.  I was just merely pointing out how people have different tastes in the other sex.  I remember a birthday party for a friend of mine at Hooter's and he was going on and on about this one waitress whom I thought was OK, maybe a "5" and certainly nothing to write home about or get all giddy about like he was being.  He told me....you've heard the story that beauty is in the eye of the beholder, to which I replied of course and that is why you need to go have your eyes checked ASAP!!  Funny thing is, within a weeks time he did go get his eyes checked and come to find out he needed glasses lol.

• Haha 2

4 minutes ago, HarleyFatboy said:

@redole1999quoted "Well i wouldn't kick loraine or kitty out of bed that's for sure, the others, well i wouldn't be going out on a rainy night for any of them."

I don't think I have ever kicked any woman out of bed but that's not what I was saying.  I was just merely pointing out how people have different tastes in the other sex.  I remember a birthday party for a friend of mine at Hooter's and he was going on and on about this one waitress whom I thought was OK, maybe a "5" and certainly nothing to write home about or get all giddy about like he was being.  He told me....you've heard the story that beauty is in the eye of the beholder, to which I replied of course and that is why you need to go have your eyes checked ASAP!!  Funny thing is, within a weeks time he did go get his eyes checked and come to find out he needed glasses lol.

Despicable Me Lol GIF

That was funny 😂😂