B4 Girls On Vacation - General Topic 2021 #27 (March)

I will dare and say that for Martina seems to be more a “ fuck “ while for Nelly it feels kind of “ having more feelings  than Martina has “ . Obviously , great sex can never be if you don’t “ feel “ the other but I think Martina is more like satisfying her crazy , wild and well hidden lesbian side while for Nelly it is like she wants to “feel “ a person next to her , be pleased and just relax from many things ... And it seems also that Martina wants to have control , she wants to give the rhythm and control what’s happening . 

3 hours ago, JenniferMom said:

Who still believes there is a party to go to?

Where is Nelly’s suitcase?

Maybe they are just screwing with us.  Like Boggy saying “honey ... bundle up like your going out and take that big suitcase and put it in the car”.  That will blow their fucking minds.

For someone that hasn't been here long, you are starting to understand......SMOKE & MIRRORS!!

• Like 1

3 hours ago, nagachilli2 said:

Maybe the girls listened to their men...Alberto was worried about Covid regulations and wasn't keen on Martina going and Boggy, contrary to popular belief, doesn't like Cesar very much, and was happier if Nelly didn't go...I'm not sure why Gina hasn't gone though...

Because apparently from what I've been reading,  it was never going to happen in the first place!!

• Haha 1

Not a fan of lesbian sex but for members who are following RLC for many many years , I think these 4 lesbian sessions between these two girls must be the best lesbian action in the history of this site .