Leora and Malia Fans (Positive or Complimentary Comments) - 30

il y a 16 minutes, ddhm a dit :

Who knows ? Maybe this “ cold “ apartment atmosphere between the girls has to do with the translation we got today and perhaps Leora has said all these things to Malia already , I was considering that it wasn’t fair that Leora thinks all these things for Malia and not having at least showed her displeasure or said anything . We will see ☺️😇

She is a little madam and cares only about Leora, the body language alone towards Malia has always been cold, Mm-hmm Mm-hmm is all she can respond with, shows complete lack of interest , most self-absorbed, self-important woman on RLC with many others joining the queue. 

• Confused 1

5 minutes ago, redole1999 said:

She is a little madam and cares only about Leora, the body language alone towards Malia has always been cold, Mm-hmm Mm-hmm is all she can respond with, shows complete lack of interest , most self-absorbed, self-important woman on RLC with many others joining the queue. 

We were all commenting how it has always been a show after show , camera top view and so on and so on . Even when they decided to do mutual things , people that know much more about these two girls than the majority of the people here must have gotten by surprise . It can happen again , no doubts on that , but in my humble opinion , today we see for one of the few times ever , the absolutely coexistence of two girls who belong to the “ roommates “ RLC category . Doing their own things , caring finally for themselves and just enjoying each their own way of life. Leora the cameras world and Malia her calm that her book offers 😇.. of course maybe later they will be side by side again , but it is enough for me today to say that finally I saw a closer to normal human behavior than all these that has been going on for months . 

Of course , on the craziest and most paranoid scenarios of them all , perhaps it has finally the time arrived that we might be watching a head to head competition  😂🤣 who will dominate the views ? The underdog or the super gran favorite ? For the sake of them both , I hope they don’t reach this level , at least Malia’s behavior shows that she either needs a break or she is tired with all that or she is maybe processing ways to be even more with her outside of the apartment company . Nevertheless , i side with Malia on this , as a viewer I have more to expect to see from her if she wishes to share than with Leora that we have seen all. 

It is funny how the forum exploded today with just watching a normal human behavior and the continuous loving  the cameras behavior at the same time at the same place for one of the rarest times ever ( which actually should be happening more often as this is the real thing in my opinion ) .. madness 😜🤪😝😁😆

3 minutes ago, blue is the colour said:

I am disgusted and pissed off if that is what madam Leora has said about Malia.. after all this time together.. Leora her popularity will take a down turn I feel.

The craziest thing is that I don’t think she cares 😂🤣 Perhaps Malia for her belongs to the “ peasants “ category as well ( sorry Malia ) 

È abbastanza chiaro che Malia ha parlato fuori dalle telecamere con Leora di qualcosa. Forse le critiche che Leora ha parlato con l'altra sua amica su Skype gli sono arrivate alle orecchie o Leora ne ha parlato direttamente con Malia. 

• Like 1

For me, this behavior of girls is the most normal thing in the world ... two girls who share an apartment, they need their space ... they can't be together all day, they need their privacy ...

What was not normal, is the behavior they have had during these months, all day together ... doing lesbian shows ... being two heterosexual people ... that was not normal ...

I lived in a shared apartment in my college years, and we used the living room to talk and drink beers .. hahaha
We did not share the bed and we did not masturbate together ... hahaha ---. that is to have a normal life ... the room is a refuge for intimacy, to be alone,

• Like 1
  • Sad 1
  • Upvote 1