US General Domestic Politics #9 Begins 03/26/21.

Just now, O_U812 said:

You can see somebody about your toilet obsession.  I'm sure your Medicaid will cover it.  If not, you can just pay with the $1400 social handout you kept.  Fucking douchenozzle.

He's Canadian ,you dumb ass, I don't think he received the $1400 payment, unless the government mistook him for an illegal alien.

• Haha 1

20 minutes ago, Ridgerunner said:

How many times would that provision ever affect a voter?  Sounds to me like nit picking to attack a law that will protect the voting process from fraud.  And requiring the showing of an ID before voting should be thrown out because of that, right?

Read the bill Racist old fuck....err.....Little Napoleon.

• Like 1

Just now, Ridgerunner said:

He's Canadian ,you dumb ass, I don't think he received the $1400 payment, unless the government mistook him for an illegal alien.

Canadian?  I thought he was a Putin Puppet like you Little Nappy.

• Like 1

1 minute ago, O_U812 said:

What do you care?  You'll just call him a liar, call me a name and still shit all over our democracy.  

Name calling seems to be part of your game, and you have proven again and again that you do not believe in democracy nor free speech. 

Name calling seems to be part of your game, and you have proven again and again that you do not believe in democracy nor free speech. 

You have it backwards traitor.  If it's so fucking horrible under Biden, then move in with your butt-buddy Maxi-pad.

• Like 1

1 minute ago, Ridgerunner said:

More chance that you are receiving payments from the Russian government than me being a Putin puppet.

More chance that you kept your $1400 social hand-out you Marxist pig.

• Like 1

Wrong. I love the U.S. Just can't stand left wing idiot Democrats like you destroying the country.

Then go suck Mo Brooks dick.  You wouldn't know democracy if it slapped you in your cock-holster.

• Like 1