US General Domestic Politics #9 Begins 03/26/21.

Just now, Ridgerunner said:

Your thoughts are so deep and inspiring. Just too brilliant for this thread.:biggrin:

let me know when you find all of the evidence for all of your fantasies. otherwise shut your mouth or ass since they are the same.

• Upvote 1

Just now, golfer06 said:

sukka ma weewee!

Why?  is you psycho janitor buddy too busy cleaning toilets to get you off tonigh?   Honestly i can't help you with your weewee, there are others on the forum who might though.

• Haha 1

1 minute ago, maxfactor said:

Why?  is you psycho janitor buddy too busy cleaning toilets to get you off tonigh?   Honestly i can't help you with your weewee, there are others on the forum who might though.

because you have so much experience with ridge & the gang.

• Upvote 1

3 minutes ago, golfer06 said:

because you have so much experience with ridge & the gang.

I know you're feeling overwhelmed...you've run out of shit to spew.  Why don't you go back to your never ending posts from those two left wing internet garbage dumps that you depend on for your crutch.

• Like 1

I know you're feeling overwhelmed...you've run out of shit to spew.  Why don't you go back to your never ending posts from those two left wing internet garbage dumps that you depend on for your crutch.

while you stay in your brown fantasyland learning nothing at all.

• Upvote 1

1 minute ago, golfer06 said:

while you stay in your brown fantasyland learning nothing at all.

You know, the first rule of insults is that the person or at least someone else actually understands WTF you are getting at.  But do carry on...lol

Just now, Ridgerunner said:

Who are the real racists? Democrat Senators Tammy Duckworth and Mazie Hirono have said they will not vote to confirm any straight/White people that Biden nominates for cabinet positions.:huh:

that isn't the whole story. but of course i have already posted the article with the whole story which i'm sure that you have ignored as you always do. and they are voting for his nominees.

• Upvote 1

You know, the first rule of insults is that the person or at least someone else actually understands WTF you are getting at.  But do carry on...lol

don't worry. i have long ago accepted the fact that you understand nothing. that happens when you live in fantasyland believing lies & not reading anything about what actually is happening right before your (closed) eyes.

• Upvote 1