US General Domestic Politics #9 Begins 03/26/21.

2 minutes ago, O_U812 said:

More chance that you kept your $1400 social hand-out you Marxist pig.

Yep, I kept the $1400 payment. About time the government returned some of my tax payments. But since you don't earn enough to pay taxes, I also had to pay for your $1400.:dodgy:

2 minutes ago, Ridgerunner said:

Yep, I kept the $1400 payment. About time the government returned some of my tax payments. But since you don't earn enough to pay taxes, I also had to pay for your $1400.:dodgy:

Damn straight Nappy.  And I got it too.  Think I'll spend it on helping DEMOCRATS widen their majority in the House and Senate.

• Like 1

1 minute ago, Ridgerunner said:

You left out cowardly ANTIFA  looter and arsonist.

Isn't it past your bedtime old man?  Make sure you pee (sitting down, I'm sure) before you tuck in so you don't piss yourself in the night.

• Like 1

6 minutes ago, O_U812 said:

Damn straight Nappy.  And I got it too.  Think I'll spend it on helping DEMOCRATS widen their majority in the House and Senate.

I don't think you can buy that many votes with $1400. Really ought to use that money to help your parents pay for the food you eat and toilet paper you use.😉

3 minutes ago, Ridgerunner said:

I don't think you can buy that many votes with $1400. Really ought to use that money to help your parents pay for the food you eat and toilet paper you use.😉

At least I don't have to spend it on Depends and catheters like you do Old Nappy.

• Like 1

6 hours ago, Ridgerunner said:

How many times would that provision ever affect a voter?  Sounds to me like nit picking to attack a law that will protect the voting process from fraud.  And requiring the showing of an ID before voting should be thrown out because of that, right?

old people with health problems standing in line for 9 hours without water in 90 degree heat is no problem at all. i think that you should try it.

• Like 1
  • Upvote 1