US General Domestic Politics #9 Begins 03/26/21.

3 hours ago, O_U812 said:

I thought this was a "U.S. General Domestic Politics" thread, not a place to state your opinion about Joe Biden.  🤣

Somewhat correct. He's still a domestic image. However, his administration is, well international. Everything China, the USSR, and the USA does domestically also results in international repercussions. It's therefore an international issue, especially when Cartel Traffic operatives are tossing toddlers over the fence and leaving them there to die.

I sometimes wonder how many "Democrat" and "Progressive" politicians have been created by Fang Fang operatives and how much they get in contributions from the Mexican Cartels. Notice where the "sanctuary cities" were created first, and which states no longer respect United States Immigration Laws. Laws which could be changed if Congressional jackasses had any sense of duty to their constitutionally defined jobs. When the US domestic politics result in a massive invasion, a tyrannical one-party government, and full economic collapse, I expect my European friends will be learning Russian very quickly. Entienden mis amigas y amigos?

Biden isn't my President. He's someone else's pawn.

Therefore, I promise to wear my woke mask and help prevent desks. I'm an obedient little squirrel. Please don't cancel me. 

• Upvote 2

50 minutes ago, Ridgerunner said:

If Joe Biden not a part of U.S. general domestic politics, who is? :huh:      Your comment has to be one of the dumbest statements ever made on this thread.😉

And Raw Story plus all the other blogs we post are U.S. General Domestic Politics.  You just don't like them.  My post was a sarcastic example of how fucking ignorant you are Little Nappy.

20 minutes ago, Foamy T. Squirrel said:

Somewhat correct. He's still a domestic image. However, his administration is, well international. Everything China, the USSR, and the USA does domestically also results in international repercussions. It's therefore an international issue, especially when Cartel Traffic operatives are tossing toddlers over the fence and leaving them there to die.

I sometimes wonder how many "Democrat" and "Progressive" politicians have been created by Fang Fang operatives and how much they get in contributions from the Mexican Cartels. Notice where the "sanctuary cities" were created first, and which states no longer respect United States Immigration Laws. Laws which could be changed if Congressional jackasses had any sense of duty to their constitutionally defined jobs. When the US domestic politics result in a massive invasion, a tyrannical one-party government, and full economic collapse, I expect my European friends will be learning Russian very quickly. Entienden mis amigas y amigos?

Biden isn't my President. He's someone else's pawn.

Therefore, I promise to wear my woke mask and help prevent desks. I'm an obedient little squirrel. Please don't cancel me. 

OK Sudsy Rodent.

35 minutes ago, Ridgerunner said:

The difference is that if the suspect had been White his race would have been revealed in the story.  In the shootings of Asian women at the Atlanta massage parlors the fact that the shooter was White was mentioned numerous times in news reports. 

So why are you bitching if you don't know this guy's race Napoleon?  I know his race.  I saw his pic.  I read his story.  Why don't you?

On 3/30/2021 at 3:17 AM, golfer06 said:

032921.RighttoVotetarget.jpg

I usually stay away from this forum due to the BS that is spread here, but seriously... you cannot believe this.  Nothing that Georgia did hinders the right to vote.  If anything it strengthens the integrity of the vote.  Only registered US citizens should be voting.  Period.  Voter ID is not suppression, you cannot get a damn library card without a valid ID.  Mail in votes should be restricted to absentee only.  Voting in person is not hard.  I have been doing it for 40+ years, and with early voting in every state lasting from 2 months to 3 weeks before the election you have no excuse.

• Like 1
  • Upvote 2

3 hours ago, O_U812 said:

OK Sudsy Rodent.

And I use plenty of soap to wash my paws several times a day to stop the spread.

Plus, I have a Biden ID Passport that allows me to go places when the government says I can.

What's in your pocket?

multipass.png

• Haha 1

4 hours ago, O_U812 said:

And Raw Story plus all the other blogs we post are U.S. General Domestic Politics.  You just don't like them.  My post was a sarcastic example of how fucking ignorant you are Little Nappy.

Bull.  Again, you get caught making a dumb or dishonest statement and then you claim it was just sarcasm to cover your ass. 

4 hours ago, O_U812 said:

So why are you bitching if you don't know this guy's race Napoleon?  I know his race.  I saw his pic.  I read his story.  Why don't you?

There were no pics of the suspect in the MSN story posted by AFP.  So why didn't the AFP news story report that the suspect was Black?   If the guy had been White the story would definitely have mentioned his race.

20 minutes ago, Ridgerunner said:

Bull.  Again, you get caught making a dumb or dishonest statement and then you claim it was just sarcasm to cover your ass. 

You just don't get it Nappy.  You're way too easy.  A true MAGAt.

8 minutes ago, Ridgerunner said:

There were no pics of the suspect in the MSN story posted by AFP.  So why didn't the AFP news story report that the suspect was Black?   If the guy had been White the story would definitely have mentioned his race.

Yawn.

1 hour ago, Foamy T. Squirrel said:

And I use plenty of soap to wash my paws several times a day to stop the spread.

Plus, I have a Biden ID Passport that allows me to go places when the government says I can.

What's in your pocket?

multipass.png

Check my avatar.  That's what's in my pocket slick....And Milla Jovavich would loooove it!