US General Domestic Politics #9 Begins 03/26/21.

2 hours ago, Dougman6 said:

I usually stay away from this forum due to the BS that is spread here, but seriously... you cannot believe this.  Nothing that Georgia did hinders the right to vote.  If anything it strengthens the integrity of the vote.  Only registered US citizens should be voting.  Period.  Voter ID is not suppression, you cannot get a damn library card without a valid ID.  Mail in votes should be restricted to absentee only.  Voting in person is not hard.  I have been doing it for 40+ years, and with early voting in every state lasting from 2 months to 3 weeks before the election you have no excuse.

Bullshit.  I guess that's why Delta, Coca-Cola, and soon MLB and others are losing their fucking minds.  Read the law, then comment.

12 hours ago, Ridgerunner said:

Since when do you make the rules for this thread? I thought the thread was meant to be a place where members could post THEIR thoughts about "U.S. General Domestic Politics", not a place where stories from biased political blogs are to be posted.

if i made the rules i would make you post truth & reality. in case you missed the point (of course you did) i'm trying to show you how to have a meaningful dialogue instead of trading insults stemming from your lack of knowing anything. it was a suggestion that would help the entire thread but would especially help you as you might learn something & be able to argue about facts & opinions instead of simply hurling lies & insults all of the time. it accomplishes nothing & you continually looks foolish (to put it nicely).

• Upvote 1

2 minutes ago, golfer06 said:

if i made the rules i would make you post truth & reality. in case you missed the point (of course you did) i'm trying to show you how to have a meaningful dialogue instead of trading insults stemming from your lack of knowing anything. it was a suggestion that would help the entire thread but would especially help you as you might learn something & be able to argue about facts & opinions instead of simply hurling lies & insults all of the time. it accomplishes nothing & you continually looks foolish (to put it nicely).

The only truth and reality you want posted is the truth and reality that agrees with your political philosophy.

3 hours ago, Dougman6 said:

I usually stay away from this forum due to the BS that is spread here, but seriously... you cannot believe this.  Nothing that Georgia did hinders the right to vote.  If anything it strengthens the integrity of the vote.  Only registered US citizens should be voting.  Period.  Voter ID is not suppression, you cannot get a damn library card without a valid ID.  Mail in votes should be restricted to absentee only.  Voting in person is not hard.  I have been doing it for 40+ years, and with early voting in every state lasting from 2 months to 3 weeks before the election you have no excuse.

wake up. georgia's law is a solution to a problem that doesn't exist. the vote was counted 3 times. the "problems" of trust in the election were a result of dear traitor's lies & nothing else. republicans have no solutions to actual real problems so they stoop to arguing about fraud that doesn't exist, mr potatohead, budget deficits that they cause & only complain about when democrats gain power, blaming others for their bad governing, ..................................... it's gotten very old. the actual reason behind the law is to make it much more difficult for minorities to vote & we all know it. republicans know that if everyone voted they would never win a national election because their only policy is to be against everything so they figure out ways to cheat & distract everyone from real problems. but i have a solution for them. do something that actually helps the country & the people for a change.

• Upvote 1

6 minutes ago, Ridgerunner said:

The only truth and reality you want posted is the truth and reality that agrees with your political philosophy.

you didn't read the post as usual. but i'm not going to argue about fantasies & lies except to call them out.

• Upvote 1

12 hours ago, Ridgerunner said:

And when "Sleepy Joe" and the Democrats increase corporate tax rates there will be many more factories leaving the U.S.:cry:

they should leave now if that is what they are worried about. companies would lose tax breaks that they receive for leaving the country which is a bit stupid. biden's plan would reward companies that stay with tax breaks. what is wrong with that?

• Upvote 1

2 minutes ago, golfer06 said:

wake up. georgia's law is a solution to a problem that doesn't exist. the vote was counted 3 times. the "problems" of trust in the election were a result of dear traitor's lies & nothing else. republicans have no solutions to actual real problems so they stoop to arguing about fraud that doesn't exist, mr potatohead, budget deficits that they cause & only complain about when democrats gain power, blaming others for their bad governing, ..................................... it's gotten very old. the actual reason behind the law is to make it much more difficult for minorities to vote & we all know it. republicans know that if everyone voted they would never win a national election because their only policy is to be against everything so they figure out ways to cheat & distract everyone from real problems. but i have a solution for them. do something that actually helps the country & the people for a change.

If you count illegal votes 3 times or 100 times you will get the same result. The problem was not the count, the problem was the illegal votes that were cast.