US General Domestic Politics #9 Begins 03/26/21.

5 minutes ago, Ridgerunner said:

And how many union bosses dicks did you suck to get your 27/hr solar panel building job, mental retard?:tongue:

Are you now speaking ill of the mentally challenged?  You would.  How's it going with your buddy Matt?

• Like 1

1 hour ago, golfer06 said:
WWW.ALTERNET.ORG

On March 31, New Mexico became the second state in as many days to see lawmakers approve marijuana legalization. New York had signed legislation to legalize adult-use recreational marijuana one day earlier...

Little Napoleon could use a strong Sativa.

• Like 1

5 hours ago, golfer06 said:

traitor donnie is a racist who simply used immigrants as some of his scapegoats to blame for everything wrong with the country. in case you missed the last 4 years he fit right in with the rest if the qpublicans routine of doing nothing to improve anything while blaming everyone else for their failures. as for congress doing something that is almost impossible with qpublicans blocking everything. believe it or not i am just as sick & tired of the pols doing nothing as you are. i just don't expect qpublicans to ever do anything to improve the situation. dems at least will do a little. i guess that i shouldn't be surprised anymore with you & the cult never even attempting to see reality.

Obama blamed all the country's problems on George W. Bush for the whole eight years of the Obama presidency. Looks like you and the Democrats will now blame Trump for all of the country's problems for the whole Biden presidency. Too bad it's not true in either case.

29 minutes ago, Ridgerunner said:

If you are going to make ignorant smart ass remarks about Trump's wife then you should expect to get some blow back. I'm sorry if you can't handle it.:dodgy:

Pipe down Nappy.  She's not your girlfriend.

• Like 1

26 minutes ago, Ridgerunner said:

Why in "woke" world are we able to identify people by their race but not by their sex?:huh::dodgy:

Because you can see the color of their skin, not the junk in their pants.  You're a racist, bigoted, woman-fearing dumb fuck.

• Like 1

2 minutes ago, O_U812 said:

Little Napoleon could use a strong Sativa.

Only peoples like you need that. It helps you to forget how much of a loser you are. When in school did you tell your teacher that your ambition in life was to build solar panels and live off unemployment benefits?😏

26 minutes ago, Ridgerunner said:

Maybe because the Chamber of Commerce is part of the establishment as are many corporate CEOs. Neither care about American middle class working people.

You don't know shit Little Nappy.  Again, Economics 101 at your local community college is a good place for you to start.

• Like 1

Just now, Ridgerunner said:

Only peoples like you need that. It helps you to forget how much of a loser you are. When in school did you tell your teacher that your ambition in life was to build solar panels and live off unemployment benefits?😏

You really think that's what I do, don't you?  OMG, YOU DO.  🤣

• Like 1