US General Domestic Politics #9 Begins 03/26/21.

6 hours ago, Foamy T. Squirrel said:

We agree on something! The question is whether a situation is a victory, a challenge, a crises, or an utter disaster.

And here's the road to hell, and it's paved with good intentions. As usual:

border-children-in-us-detention-cells-800x.jpg

Again, blame the democrats for Trump's mess.  

• Like 1

5 hours ago, Ridgerunner said:

So they are all still going to pay more in taxes, right?  If so, why would they not want to relocate to a country where taxes are lower?

I told you...because the wealth is HERE.  

• Like 1

6 hours ago, Ridgerunner said:

So if all the companies that remain in the U.S. receive tax breaks who is going to pay Biden's higher corporate tax rates? 

Economics 101 - Take a class Little Nappy.

• Like 1

6 hours ago, Ridgerunner said:

Only if they each vote two or three times in the same election.

When did that happen?  Oh that's right - The lady in Iowa serving 5 years in jail for voting twice for Trump.  Oh, you must also mean the QTrumplican who was ballot harvesting and changing votes to the republican congressman in NC.  Is that what you're talking about Napoleon?

• Like 1

2 hours ago, Ridgerunner said:

If they have to pay more in taxes they will leave, they will take their jobs with them, and Joe Biden and the Democrats will be to blame for raising tax rates.

you have no clue about the overall picture. money must be invested to make money. big business can't just bury money in the back yard. it must circulate. they'll pay slightly more & will get much more in return. who would you rather have pay? should your pension be used instead? your health insurance money? your home equity so that you can live in the street? use your head.

2 hours ago, Foamy T. Squirrel said:

Hey Progressives! Help me out with a government question.

The part of the US Constitution that says that drug cartels should control the US Borders is where? Cuz I don't think they were originally a branch of the US government. I guess our border boss, Kami, is busy refurbishing her VP residence so maybe the cartels are just helping her out so she can do important things.

you sound like you are withdrawing from something. you are using too much of their product apparently.

WWW.RAWSTORY.COM

The New York Times reported Thursday that Republicans are gearing up for a fight against President Joe Biden's infrastructure and jobs plan that would total $2 trillion over ten years. However, many of the...

WWW.RAWSTORY.COM

Donald Trump's post-presidency political operation is consumed with backstabbing, finger pointing and blatant appeals for cash, which has worried allies and irritated Republican donors.Some of the former...