US General Domestic Politics #9 Begins 03/26/21.

12 minutes ago, Ridgerunner said:

I have a BA in Government and an MBA and I'm suppose to take economic advise from a loser who builds solar panels for $27/hr and collects unemployment benefits when he doesn't feel like working.:tongue::biggrin:

from trump university?

• Upvote 1

8 minutes ago, Ridgerunner said:

Legal weed will also = More dead and injured people from automobile and work place accidents caused by stoned drivers and workers. More mental health problems and educational failures.

no. the same number since the same people smoking illegal weed will now be smoking legal weed. and of course if they commit a crime while smoking they will be liable for the crime as they were before.

• Upvote 1

Asking I.D. is voter suppression, but if i want to fly i need a passport & driver's license, if i want to buy a gun, ammo, alcohol 🍸 cigarettes 🚬 spray paint, medicine 💊 or even to enter a strip club or drive a 🚗 i need I.D. but i don't hear the evil demon-crats complain about the other things you need I.D. 

48 minutes ago, O_U812 said:

Because you can see the color of their skin, not the junk in their pants.  You're a racist, bigoted, woman-fearing dumb fuck.

So you are saying that you are unable to recognize the difference between a man and a woman? And according to "wokeness" the junk in your pants does not determine your sex.  "Woke" people believe that your sex is whatever you feel it is.  Also, a person's race cannot necessarily be identified by the color of their skin. I know Black people whose skin color is very light, and I know White people whose skin color is very dark.  Besides, race is irrelevant since we are all human beings and should be judged by the content of our character and not by the color of our skin. Too bad liberal progressives have never learned that truth.

12 minutes ago, SPYING 1 said:

Asking I.D. is voter suppression, but if i want to fly i need a passport & driver's license, if i want to buy a gun, ammo, alcohol 🍸 cigarettes 🚬 spray paint, medicine 💊 or even to enter a strip club or drive a 🚗 i need I.D. but i don't hear the evil demon-crats complain about the other things you need I.D. 

Too use the liberal rationale, requiring an ID to purchase a gun is a violation of minorities Second Amendment rights since they don't have IDs.😏