US General Domestic Politics #9 Begins 03/26/21.

12 minutes ago, Ridgerunner said:

So you are saying that you are unable to recognize the difference between a man and a woman? And according to "wokeness" the junk in your pants does not determine your sex.  "Woke" people believe that your sex is whatever you feel it is.  Also, a person's race cannot necessarily be identified by the color of their skin. I know Black people whose skin color is very light, and I know White people whose skin color is very dark.  Besides, race is irrelevant since we are all human beings and should be judged by the content of our character and not by the color of our skin. Too bad liberal progressives have never learned that truth.

Does Ellen/Eliot Page look like a girl or a boy?  Do you know what's in his/her pants?  Of course you do - You know everything.

• Like 1

1 hour ago, Ridgerunner said:

Legal weed will also = More dead and injured people from automobile and work place accidents caused by stoned drivers and workers. More mental health problems and educational failures.

Where in the Hell did you come up with those ALL FALSE stats?  

• Like 1

1 minute ago, O_U812 said:

Where in the Hell did you come up with those ALL FALSE stats?  

Very simple, it's called common sense.  An increase in the number of people smoking pot will result in an increase in the number of stoned, impaired drivers and workers.

1 hour ago, golfer06 said:

you shouldn't have checked inside potatohead's pants. no wonder you are so confused.

You pulled the Potatohead's pants card.  Spit my Diet Pepsi out on that one!!  HAHAHA

• Like 1

Just now, Ridgerunner said:

Very simple, it's called common sense.  An increase in the number of people smoking pot will result in an increase in the number of stoned, impaired drivers and workers.

I'd show you the true facts, but you wouldn't believe it anyway, so why waste my time?

• Like 1