US General Domestic Politics #9 Begins 03/26/21.

On 3/28/2021 at 7:58 PM, golfer06 said:

if you have relevent info from any source simply post it. i'll read it & comment. that's how it works. spying1 posted a couple of articles a few days ago that contained interesting, informative  content. i read them & commented & there were no insults. you should try it. you might be surprised. i might even agree with you. or if it is factual but we disagree we can discuss it like adults. 

Since when do you make the rules for this thread? I thought the thread was meant to be a place where members could post THEIR thoughts about "U.S. General Domestic Politics", not a place where stories from biased political blogs are to be posted.

The AFP just posted a story on MSN with the headline "Suspect Arrested in the Assault of Asian Woman".   In the story the suspect was identified by police as 38 year old Brandon Elliot, who was released from prison in 2019 on lifetime parole for stabbing his mother to death in front of his two year old sister in 2002.  He was charged with felony assault and a hate crime.   No where in this story do they tell the race of Brandon Elliot. I WONDER WHY NOT?:dodgy:

17 hours ago, Thestarider said:

And It just keeps getting better ??? or does it ???

FORD TO MOVE PRODUCTION OF NEW VEHICLE OUT OF OHIO TO MEXICO

Another solid kick to the groin off the American worker was delivered Wednesday as the United Auto Workers union informed employees via letter at the Avon Lake Ford plant in Ohio that it plans to move a major project slated for 2023 to its plant in Mexico. The letter stated that Ford is reneging on its agreement to build a “next-generation vehicle” at the Avon Lake plant in 2023. 

In 2019, the UAW says Ford promised to invest $900 million in a new project at the Avon Lake plant that was set to begin production in 2023. The agreement also included a “complete revitalization” of the facility, according to WKYC 3News. “Clevelanders turned on the local news and saw headlines about yet another American corporation deciding to build things in Mexico instead of Ohio. Ford had made a 2019 commitment to invest $900 million in the Ohio Assembly Plant in Avon Lake, Ohio – an investment they promised would create more than 1,500 jobs. Ford announced instead that it has decided not to honor that promise, but instead build its next-generation vehicle in Mexico. The decision to turn its back on the community is just unacceptable,” 

And when "Sleepy Joe" and the Democrats increase corporate tax rates there will be many more factories leaving the U.S.:cry:

2 hours ago, Ridgerunner said:

Since when do you make the rules for this thread? I thought the thread was meant to be a place where members could post THEIR thoughts about "U.S. General Domestic Politics", not a place where stories from biased political blogs are to be posted.

Biased TO YOU Napoleon.

• Like 1

And when "Sleepy Joe" and the Democrats increase corporate tax rates there will be many more factories leaving the U.S.:cry:

I thought this was a "U.S. General Domestic Politics" thread, not a place to state your opinion about Joe Biden.  🤣

• Like 1

The AFP just posted a story on MSN with the headline "Suspect Arrested in the Assault of Asian Woman".   In the story the suspect was identified by police as 38 year old Brandon Elliot, who was released from prison in 2019 on lifetime parole for stabbing his mother to death in front of his two year old sister in 2002.  He was charged with felony assault and a hate crime.   No where in this story do they tell the race of Brandon Elliot. I WONDER WHY NOT?:dodgy:

What difference does it make?  It's still a hate crime.

• Like 1

3 hours ago, O_U812 said:

I thought this was a "U.S. General Domestic Politics" thread, not a place to state your opinion about Joe Biden.  🤣

If Joe Biden not a part of U.S. general domestic politics, who is? :huh:      Your comment has to be one of the dumbest statements ever made on this thread.😉

3 hours ago, O_U812 said:

What difference does it make?  It's still a hate crime.

The difference is that if the suspect had been White his race would have been revealed in the story.  In the shootings of Asian women at the Atlanta massage parlors the fact that the shooter was White was mentioned numerous times in news reports.