B1 Girls on Vacation - General Topic 2021 #18 (March/April)

Just now, Mark Thompson said:

trust me Rag   I need little help from you on word choice... and you don't need a degree is sweet fuck all to see obsessive behavior... like perhaps your blinded and well documented  and demented ,obsession with Radi

Well you got me there Dr. Phil. Just to let you know,,i have been demented,and obsessed in life looong before Radislava ever popped into my head,lol As far as being blinded,,no sir,,my eyes are, and always have been,, wide open to things in life,as far as well documented,my posts i try to have fun and try to support these girls whenever possible,not just Radislava, so ''well documentated'' is only as good as how you decypher it in your head. So demented and obsessed,,ok,you got me, 

DearGleamingGallowaycow-max-1mb.gif

• Upvote 1

6 minutes ago, RAGNAR said:

Well you got me there Dr. Phil. Just to let you know,,i have been demented,and obsessed in life looong before Radislava ever popped into my head,lol As far as being blinded,,no sir,,my eyes are, and always have been,, wide open to things in life,as far as well documented,my posts i try to have fun and try to support these girls whenever possible,not just Radislava, so ''well documentated'' is only as good as how you decypher it in your head. So demented and obsessed,,ok,you got me, 

DearGleamingGallowaycow-max-1mb.gif

Get out of that window, Ragnar!🤣

Just now, Mark Thompson said:

trust me Rag   I need little help from you on word choice... and you don't need a degree is sweet fuck all to see obsessive behavior... like perhaps your blinded and well documented  and demented ,obsession with Radi

Ok,OK  Mark,,i admit,if i wasn't obsessed with that ''shy'' girl Radislava a few hours ago,,,WELL I SURE AS HELL AM NOW!!!! She has forced me into it,,,LMAO 

tenor.gif