B1 Girls on Vacation - General Topic 2021 #18 (March/April)

1 minute ago, RAGNAR said:

She could even end up back in B1

You are right .. but I think it has been many days that she was isolated in the apartment , a change would make her only feel better ☺️

Just now, ddhm said:

You are right .. but I think it has been many days that she was isolated in the apartment , a change would make her only feel better ☺️

OH i agree,i am glad when she gets out,wherever she goes,as long as she is safe and has a good time.

Just now, RAGNAR said:

OH i agree,i am glad when she gets out,wherever she goes.

We can’t have any complains by her and the content she has provided us , she deserves outside B1 for as long as she feels as you say ☺️

• Sad 1

Ok,update on the Radislava date to McDonalds,,,,she did NOT like the burger,not enough tomatoes,nor did she like the toy in the happy meal,,was not a vibrator,and she got her ass stuck in the ice machine,,,,,,,FUCK!!!!!! I think she hates me now,and we are done talking.:banghead: :biggrin:

tenor.gif

• Haha 7

5 minutes ago, Mark Thompson said:

some tramp stamp in the blurry thumbnail ..didn't think Sera had one there 

Sera in Ari's bed talking,no tramp stamp,must be her thong you see in the blurry thumbs.

2 hours ago, RAGNAR said:

Damn i'm good:cool:

Strange evening ... few hours visit for Monica and Amira for a show in B5 ( with C&C absent ) exhausted B4 cast .. Amalia absent , Serafima lots of things this week outside of the apartment , Ariana balancing her new acquaintances , Radislava with her weekly schedule and a bit strange she didn’t visit anyone this week , kind she preferred a quiet and relaxed time .. let’s see if we get the  changes after Easter 😉

35 minutes ago, RAGNAR said:

Sera in Ari's bed talking,no tramp stamp,must be her thong you see in the blurry thumbs.

of course ...sorry to bother but too curious ..so thanks again