B1 Girls on Vacation - General Topic 2021 #18 (March/April)

19 minutes ago, costa049 said:

I agree in some way. I think they just have fun together. This lockdown think hasn't been helping them too. But Claire ends up bing clingy and not knowing how to behave in that way, especially when she gets drunk

All true,but the good part is Radislava doesn't drink,so that is good.

11 minutes ago, HarleyFatboy said:

Speriamo che rimanga così, ma sappiamo tutti che più a lungo agiscono insieme, più l'atto andrà in una direzione diversa. Clair e Carlos sono sempre alla ricerca di una vittima per assecondarli nei loro atti sessuali e personalmente li trovo disgustosi !!

Come Megan😒

Just now, costa049 said:

Radi is getting well dressed in the meanwhile

Looks as if she is ''reverse'' shopping and bringing stuff back. I am just glad and happy she is in a much better mood than yesterday.:biggrin:

51 minutes ago, RAGNAR said:

She stripped the bed AFTER the spill. But what gets me is all these comments NOW,,what about earlier during the 2 hour + bating marathon,,nothing..lol.

as usual too busy on wild immaginations!!!! speculations ...some are just too far into these characters fictional lives ... it's crazy to me ...but thats what you get here ... I come here for news of what goes on and I see like your example wild replays thumbs and not one comment about that but pages of theories of impossible to know ...  

but how about those Real Madrid Barcelona teams this year...

Just now, Mark Thompson said:

as usual too busy on wild immaginations!!!! speculations ...some are just too far into these characters fictional lives ... it's crazy to me ...but thats what you get here ... I come here for news of what goes on and I see like your example wild replays thumbs and not one comment about that but pages of theories of impossible to know ...  

I hear ya,,but i know now about weeding out all the junk and who's posts to read and trust,like spam and junk mail,,lol

Just now, Mark Thompson said:

I think she brought her tomato/food shopping bag with her,lol.