B2 Girls on Vacation - General Topic 2021 #8 (March)

Just now, Mauri said:

Hai visto che non hanno problemi a sicializzare con le restrizioni E nessuno rispetta le regole

Look .. I will say it again .. I can’t accuse anyone who want to socialize . I don’t know the guys and obvious it isn’t the right thing to do . But I am not police to accuse them that they act like human beings .. and before you say that if we all do this then we never escape Covid , I say that no one is preventing anyone from trying . It is a matter of responsibility by each and everyone of us . 

These people ( our tenants ) they clean themselves  with showers 2-3 per day , they wear masks , they do as far as we see in front of cameras all the right things to be protected . It is their responsibility that they have these people at home and they know better . I don’t agree but I don’t accuse them 

• Confused 1
  • Sad 3

1 minute ago, ddhm said:

Guarda .. lo ripeto .. Non posso accusare nessuno che vuole socializzare. Non conosco i ragazzi ed è ovvio che non è la cosa giusta da fare. Ma non sono la polizia ad accusarli di comportarsi come esseri umani .. e prima che tu dica che se lo facciamo tutti allora non sfuggiremo mai a Covid, dico che nessuno impedisce a nessuno di provarci. È una questione di responsabilità di ciascuno di noi. 

Queste persone (i nostri inquilini) si puliscono con docce 2-3 al giorno, indossano maschere, fanno per quanto vediamo davanti alle telecamere tutte le cose giuste per essere protette. È loro responsabilità avere queste persone a casa e conoscerle meglio. Non sono d'accordo ma non li accuso 

Sei tu quello che prima ga detto che a causa della pandemia non potevano fare feste, socializzare e cose varie

• Like 1

8 minutes ago, Mauri said:

Hai visto che non hanno problemi a sicializzare con le restrizioni E nessuno rispetta le regole

It is the first time we see since they are residents such a big gathering with unknown people . We have heard rumors of Ariana and Holly being at illegal parties .. last week Gina, Martina and Nelly were supposed to go at one .. all off cameras .  they have “ balls “ to do this in front of cameras when they already know that they will get shit for that . 

• Sad 1

1 minute ago, ddhm said:

Look .. I will say it again .. I can’t accuse anyone who want to socialize . I don’t know the guys and obvious it isn’t the right thing to do . But I am not police to accuse them that they act like human beings .. and before you say that if we all do this then we never escape Covid , I say that no one is preventing anyone from trying . It is a matter of responsibility by each and everyone of us . 

These people ( our tenants ) they clean themselves  with showers 2-3 per day , they wear masks , they do as far as we see in front of cameras all the right things to be protected . It is their responsibility that they have these people at home and they know better . I don’t agree but I don’t accuse them 

Sorry DD...you are totally wrong here, and they are indefensible, and you haven't a leg to stand on here with your arguments...

• Upvote 1

1 minute ago, ddhm said:

It is the first time we see since they are residents such a big gathering with unknown people . We have heard rumors of Ariana and Holly being at illegal parties .. last week Gina, Martina and Nelly were supposed to go at one .. all off cameras .  they have “ balls “ to do this in front of cameras when they already know that they will get shit for that . 

Being careless has nothing to do with having balls. It means you're stupid.

4 minutes ago, nagachilli2 said:

Am I being a total twat because I actually want to see them to get busted..?

Nah mate, I'm with you there.

• Like 3
  • Upvote 4

1 minute ago, ddhm said:

Would  you still like to give them a raise if this becomes a super spreader event?:smile: