How old are these two

My God, they have been going to bed before 7pm for the past few nights. I recognize they have been getting up earlier, but hell even at my age I don't go to bed at 7 or 8pm. What a dull fucking life!!

All that soup they eat tires them out.

It's funny just how far removed from anyone's interest Nora and Kinko have finally managed to make themselves.

If you go to their section on Camcaps, it can easily be two or three days according to the dates before anyone even voices a comment.

I don't suppose their memoirs will ever become a best seller either.

Guest Squirrel

RE: How old are these two?

I suspect late 20's. They can function together without horrible and endless emotionalism and they know that stupid personal drama is futile, unlike some of the other couples who enjoy this pass-time.

They were once very popular. Then something happened, perhaps at work last summer (Vlir), and they seem to have gone into shut-down mode in the public rooms. It's very difficult to get an indication of how they are doing, let alone have any sort of sex there. I think they are the most mature couple on RLC; possibly the best educated and most artistic, but they really don't like the cams. I don't blame them, either.

Still, like NL, I want Nora to do well, and I respect Kiko -- despite the haircut -- ex-hippies like me have great tolerance. Personally, I think they should get to London, New York, Las Vegas or even Hollywood to further their careers.

Maybe  they are tired of the cams.  She hides a lot in the free area.  I bereave that they had the aptl first and then the cams came because of the dance room and she is a dancer.  So they may have something in writing that the cams have to stay for x amount of time. They could also own the apt.  Like my little blue friend said the are not active much anymore.  But something did change you can see it.  I still look in on them from time to time.  She is a knockout with and with out her glasses on.