B4 Girls On Vacation - General Topic 2021 #30 (March)

59 minutes ago, neil_r549 said:

Thanls 😊 non sapevo RLC è andato indietro nel tempo. Lo smartphone ha ovviamente fatto la differenza nel mondo, e al rialzo posso videochattare con uno dei miei figli che vive a 7000 km di distanza, e non costa nulla! Grazie ancora per le informazioni Mauri

La data e’ scritta sul sito, appena sotto la scritta Reallifecam

• Thanks 1

j ' adore quand Bogdan et Holly partent de l ' appartement ....je suis sur qu' ils ont rendez vous ensemble ....je me fous qu' ils baisent tous les 2...c ' est surtout la tête que le jaloux Lucky va faire à leur retour qui me réjouis 

• Sad 1
  • Upvote 1

19 minutes ago, redole1999 said:

Well I'm pretty sure you don't need to have it alongside your dinner plate and when your taking a dump, nothing is that important you need it in your hand constantly. 

I agree entirely, but they do have the phone with them everywhere don't they. Even in the bath tub where I would think its not a great idea unless its waterproof. They use them one handed, and never look like dropping the phone. Amazing. Our friend from Venezuela has hardly pulled out of Gina before he's back on the phone. Its an obsession which won't go away.

• Like 1

29 minutes ago, neil_r549 said:

I agree entirely, but they do have the phone with them everywhere don't they. Even in the bath tub where I would think its not a great idea unless its waterproof. They use them one handed, and never look like dropping the phone. Amazing. Our friend from Venezuela has hardly pulled out of Gina before he's back on the phone. Its an obsession which won't go away.

Slightly OT, Ari is never without her Bluetooth ear pods, maybe in the shower but otherwise always in.

Think only gone truly naked once in the last month. Must be on a charge from her jaw or she has a few sets.

Trying to block out Seri boring her as well.

Holly and Meg the phone is never more than a few feet away from them, they only seem to have the one where as B1 and some of B2 all seem to have two phones, plus tablets

7 minutes ago, neil_r549 said:

Holly doing another one of her solo fashion shows in front of the mirror- must spend a fair amount on this stuff!🙄

But looks good in them their heels 😍

• Like 1
  • Upvote 1

16 minutes ago, Mauri said:

Party tonight 😏

all the B1 and B2 girls are gone but Sera even B5 are gone so maybe they could all be heading to B4,edited good call Mauri i just checked the replays from the other apartments and the girls were getting ready for a party

52 minutes ago, neil_r549 said:

Holly doing another one of her solo fashion shows in front of the mirror- must spend a fair amount on this stuff!🙄

I think Mauri called it,it looks like a big party in B4 it also looks like all the other Barca apts will be there

1 minute ago, EMMETT111 said:

I think Mauri called it,it looks big party in B4 looks like all the other Barca apts will be there

As long as its not another bloody darts party...although Hollys dress doesn't look like a darts night outfit. You never know with this lot!🙄

• Haha 1