Benjamin (2021) Part #2

x192023

2 minutes ago, ed2 said:

It's just my subjective opinion, of course, but I think she seems abit full of it. Huge drama queen. That's my impression so far, maybe I'm wrong. She is gorgeously beautiful though! 

Kim B .. Hotness 🥰

5 minutes ago, ed2 said:

It's just my subjective opinion, of course, but I think she seems abit full of it. Huge drama queen. That's my impression so far, maybe I'm wrong. She is gorgeously beautiful though! 

you are right. 😃. she is a huge drama queen. but I like her because she is beautiful and she has an interesting character. she is nobody's bitch, that's what I like about her ( Teresa is like that too ), but at the same time she is a sweet girl, she tried her best to make it work with stifler ( she was lovely to him, and she was cleaning & cooking and etc ), but Stifler wasn't into having a relationship with her. we will see what happens with her next, I hope she sticks around 😉

13 minutes ago, x192023 said:

I can image both blonde at the same time,her and Goldie locks look a lot of like.

according to support she will be coming back staying as a guest.

not sure about Briana. Miss her 😞

Maybe Lyla would have a positive effect on Goldie ( is that her name now ? ) 😉

17 minutes ago, ed2 said:

You aren't.. she created drama with everybody and keep running from places to places cause nobody can stand her 😁 Surely won't miss her when she be kicked out by scott (guess it's the only one missing in that area)

• Like 1

8 minutes ago, Sparkles said:

You aren't.. she created drama with everybody and keep running from places to places cause nobody can stand her 😁 Surely won't miss her when she be kicked out by scott (guess it's the only one missing in that area)

She should get her own place. 

Just now, Sparkles said:

Surely it should be a very good reason why any of the sub-managers that she already was involved didn't put an apartment in her hands

maybe she can convince Scott. he opened an apartment for Still and Webster & Dolly 😃  so it should not be too hard to convince him 😁