B4 Girls On Vacation - General Topic 2021 #31 (March/April)

52 minutes ago, rosey 1 said:

It's not cheating if she's honest about what she's doing...:smile:

Are you shitting me?  It is cheating no matter if she is honest to him about what she's doing.  If not, then they are in as fake a relationship as it can be!!

41 minutes ago, Alladino said:

Unbelievable, his wife was just on a multi-day trib with her second relationship. How stupid he has to be to passively stand by and pretend that nothing is wrong?

Anyway, probably all this is just another one of those stupid RLC scripts they perform as show for the cameras.  Fuck RLC!

I agree.....FUCK RLC!

17 minutes ago, HarleyFatboy said:

Are you shitting me?  It is cheating no matter if she is honest to him about what she's doing.  If not, then they are in as fake a relationship as it can be!!

No i'm not shitting. It's not my style but it must be theirs. There's no way that he couldn't know about the relationship so he must accept it. :smile:

• Like 1

1 minute ago, rosey 1 said:

No i'm not shitting. It's not my style but it must be theirs. There's no way that he couldn't know about the relationship so he must accept it. :smile:

Whether he accepts it or not it's still cheating or their relationship is as fake as the day is long!!  That's all I'm going to say about it.

• Upvote 2

1 minute ago, rosey 1 said:

I will say that it's not a good sign that after being absent for three days she stills sits on the patio with 5 girls drinking while he sits in the kitchen.:sad:

1 minute ago, HarleyFatboy said:

Whether he accepts it or not it's still cheating or their relationship is as fake as the day is long!!  That's all I'm going to say about it.

Great! I won't comment further as well...:smile:

58 minutes ago, pifflebunk said:

I wonder if Bogdan has been in his ‘office’, if what i have read is correct that he oversees the apartments in a managerial type role?

As it’s the end of the month he would have a lot of paperwork to do, esp if the girls have expenses, wages, or other  remuneration. Make-up expenses alone would take a week to do,:)  plus underwear and wine, that would be a months work of paperwork alone.

Plus there must be a rota to do, for the times the girls have to perform on camera in their rooms, girl one use dildo, girl 2 lie on the bed in underwear, girl 3 stick banana up bottom, 🙂  etc etc .Haha. As well as writting up a loose script to keep the paying public interested and to bring the subs in. 

That would explain his absence from the house. Never-mind the fact that with all the drama and hanging around with those other girls would drive a man insane if he could not escape every now and then. 🙂   

Love the sarcasm...

It was sarcasm, wasn't it...😏

• Haha 1

7 minutes ago, pifflebunk said:

I have been told I'm a sarcastic bastard, been trying to hide it. Guess I've got a bit more work to do there. 🙂 

Me too...😁

That's how I spotted i lol. But be careful, some guys here might believe you, no matter how ridiculous...😏

• Like 1

5 minutes ago, nagachilli2 said:

Me too...😁

That's how I spotted i lol. But be careful, some guys here might believe you, no matter how ridiculous...😏

I've been missunderstood a few times already 🙂  sigh, culteral differences. 🙂 

• Upvote 1