B4 Girls On Vacation - General Topic 2021 #31 (March/April)

The sexual life of the girls is impressive 😂🤣 At the same time , Holly bating , Sera teasing  bating , Leora teasing bating .. 02:00 am almost their times 😂🤣😂🤣 I don’t know what’s  going on with us men , don’t we know how to flirt anymore and we live them single ? 🥳🤩 Or is it that they are so strange and difficult that no man can stand them ? 😂🤣🥸

Food for thought 🙃🙃😁😆

• Haha 1
  • Sad 1

26 minutes ago, ddhm said:

The sexual life of the girls is impressive 😂🤣 At the same time , Holly bating , Sera teasing  bating , Leora teasing bating .. 02:00 am almost their times 😂🤣😂🤣 I don’t know what’s  going on with us men , don’t we know how to flirt anymore and we live them single ? 🥳🤩 Or is it that they are so strange and difficult that no man can stand them ? 😂🤣🥸

Food for thought 🙃🙃😁😆

I wouldn't even use the word bating with the bullshit Sera is doing. 🙄

• Sad 1

1 minute ago, corvette84 said:

About time, it's been a week for Ariana. Pretty sure it's because that bitch can't leave her alone when she's home. 😕

Tbh I think she's getting a good sorting out off cam, so she doesn't need to bate here...Lets face it, she bates alone because she wants to, not because we want her to...If she's getting knobbed elsewhere, job done...

• Like 1
  • Thanks 1

4 hours ago, pifflebunk said:

I wonder if Bogdan has been in his ‘office’, if what i have read is correct that he oversees the apartments in a managerial type role?

As it’s the end of the month he would have a lot of paperwork to do, esp if the girls have expenses, wages, or other  remuneration. Make-up expenses alone would take a week to do,:)  plus underwear and wine, that would be a months work of paperwork alone.

Plus there must be a rota to do, for the times the girls have to perform on camera in their rooms, girl one use dildo, girl 2 lie on the bed in underwear, girl 3 stick banana up bottom, 🙂  etc etc .Haha. As well as writting up a loose script to keep the paying public interested and to bring the subs in. 

That would explain his absence from the house. Never-mind the fact that with all the drama and hanging around with those other girls would drive a man insane if he could not escape every now and then. 🙂   

i know you are being sarcastic but they might not be managers but i believe  they at least work for RLC as we have seen Bogdan help girls move from one apt to another and also take girls to the airport and some of this was while they were living off cam between stays at B5 and B4 like i said before i believe they have a off cam apt as for what he does all those nights off cam who knows but that is the one thing the translators have not heard for us

• Like 1

3 minutes ago, nagachilli2 said:

Tbh I think she's getting a good sorting out off cam, so she doesn't need to bate here...Lets face it, she bates alone because she wants to, not because we want her to...If she's getting knobbed elsewhere, job done...

You might have a point there. I didn't even think of that. 

• Sad 1