B2 Girls on Vacation - General Topic 2021 #9 (April)

8 minutes ago, nagachilli2 said:

Not another fucking L&A show, FFS!! Why do they have to go on tour? Why can't they just keep it in B5...

disgusted bruce willis GIF

B2 and B5 have been doing the same bullshit show for a long time now. 3-4 girls bullshit a guy and most of the time he doesn't even realize it. 🤐

• Upvote 1

16 minutes ago, nagachilli2 said:

Not another fucking L&A show, FFS!! Why do they have to go on tour? Why can't they just keep it in B5...

disgusted bruce willis GIF

Yeah, so basically Loraine, Amalia & Amira went to B4 last night, did nothing at the party except stare at their phones, came home early to rest up for their out-of-apartment partying today, and are now doing yet another atrocious Loraine show. Just the worst version of RLC possible for me.

I'm pretty sure the fact that Anthony can't get a hardon to save his life during these shows is a positive for all the girls, since the last thing any of them want is actual sexual interaction. If anyone they actually want to have sex with is around, they'll make sure to go to a hotel for however many days. I can't wait until B5 and B2 get new tenants. This group is just a complete lost cause. No fun, just awful staged shows and girls in their rooms staring at their phones.

I was looking back at Amalia's first stay, and the difference is just amazing. All sorts of parties in the apartment with people actually having fun. Lots of hanging out with friends, non-scripted sex, etc. 

• Like 5
  • Upvote 6