US General Domestic Politics #10 Begins 04/02/21.

12 minutes ago, SPYING 1 said:

Explain to me why an I.D. isn't needed for voting but needed for other tasks 🤔

I'm a white, blue-eyed dude, and no ID means no vote for me.  My precinct checks them.  

• Like 1

12 minutes ago, Ridgerunner said:

You do things your way and I'll do things my way. That's called pro-choice, which I thought you liberal progressives were in favor of.

Pro-choice unless it comes to a woman's choice, eh?

• Like 1

7 hours ago, golfer06 said:
WWW.DAILYKOS.COM

� � �It looks like Rep. Matt Gaetz�may be�in more trouble than previously reported. � � � The�New York Times is revealing�new details about the Department of Justice’s investigation in a report ...

Does he get a trial or do we just consider him guilty based upon the accusations of two anonymous sources and the NYT?  Also, I thought DOJ criminal investigations were to be kept confidential until either an indictment is issued or the investigation clears the subject of the charges. 

11 hours ago, O_U812 said:

You wish death on me Little Nappy?  One day you'll get your wish, but you probably won't be around for it.

That's what comes back at you when you call me a traitor, fascist, Nazi , KKK member, insurrectionist, racist, White supremacist, sexist, homophobe, etc. and suggest that I received a dishonorable discharge from the U.S. Army just because we disagree on politics. :dodgy:

1 hour ago, Ridgerunner said:

That's what comes back at you when you call me a traitor, fascist, Nazi , KKK member, insurrectionist, racist, White supremacist, sexist, homophobe, etc. and suggest that I received a dishonorable discharge from the U.S. Army just because we disagree on politics. :dodgy:

Never suggested you were dishonorably discharged....but all the rest stands.

• Like 1