US General Domestic Politics #10 Begins 04/02/21.

49 minutes ago, Ridgerunner said:

If you believe life begins at conception, then what about the unborn baby's choice and right to life, liberty and the pursuit of happiness?

So pro-choice is ok for you, but not the woman carrying?  I wholly disagree with you....again.

• Like 1

36 minutes ago, Ridgerunner said:

Joe Biden received four"Pinocchios" from the liberal progressive Washington Post for the lies he told about the new Georgia voting law.

He's only 30,000+ "four pinocchios" away from Trump's record.

• Like 1

Terrifying.

WWW.RAWSTORY.COM

In Georgia and 46 other states across the country, the Republican Party is trying to keep Black and brown people and other members of the Democratic Party's base from voting. The goal is...

• Like 1

1 hour ago, Ridgerunner said:

Does he get a trial or do we just consider him guilty based upon the accusations of two anonymous sources and the NYT?  Also, I thought DOJ criminal investigations were to be kept confidential until either an indictment is issued or the investigation clears the subject of the charges. 

he will get a trial. so will dear traitor.

That's what comes back at you when you call me a traitor, fascist, Nazi , KKK member, insurrectionist, racist, White supremacist, sexist, homophobe, etc. and suggest that I received a dishonorable discharge from the U.S. Army just because we disagree on politics. :dodgy:

you worship a nazi, fascist, traitor, racist, insurrectionist, sexist, homophobe, white supremacist, etc (not sure if he is an official kkk member) so it would be a natural conclusion.

Joe Biden received four"Pinocchios" from the liberal progressive Washington Post for the lies he told about the new Georgia voting law.

he's only 30,552 pinnochios behind dear traitor now.

• Upvote 1

If you believe life begins at conception, then what about the unborn baby's choice and right to life, liberty and the pursuit of happiness?

pro life movement has become pro fetus only & forget about everything after birth.

• Upvote 1