US General Domestic Politics #10 Begins 04/02/21.

10 minutes ago, O_U812 said:
WWW.THEGATEWAYPUNDIT.COM

The suspect today was identified as 25-year-old Noah Green. Suspect identified as 25 yo Noah Green pic.twitter.com/iva5JVFqM2 — Peach🍑Pie: stay tf home &...

Just what I thought, another right wing, MAGA, QAnon, Proud Boy, White supremacist, KKK,  Trump supporting hater. 😉

17 minutes ago, O_U812 said:
WWW.THEGATEWAYPUNDIT.COM

The suspect today was identified as 25-year-old Noah Green. Suspect identified as 25 yo Noah Green pic.twitter.com/iva5JVFqM2 — Peach🍑Pie: stay tf home &...

But Twitter and Facebook have no problem with Louis Farrakhan's hate speech on their platforms while President Trump is banned from both.:dodgy: 

6 minutes ago, O_U812 said:

I have a problem with all hate & violence.  Stop taking me so fucking literally all the time.  Loosen up.

So everything you post is just bullshit? How are we suppose to know when you are for real and when you are just spouting BS? It all sounds the same.:huh:

13 minutes ago, O_U812 said:

I have a problem with all hate & violence.  Stop taking me so fucking literally all the time.  Loosen up.

You call me a racist, sexist, homophobe, fascist, Nazi, White supremacist, insurrectionist, magat hater, and then tell me to "loosen up"?:dodgy:  

2 hours ago, Ridgerunner said:

But Twitter and Facebook have no problem with Louis Farrakhan's hate speech on their platforms while President Trump is banned from both.:dodgy: 

Trump was instigating violence.  Trump was also a name-calling, law-breaking little fuck.  Twitter & Fakebook should have booted him a looooong time before they did.

• Like 1

You call me a racist, sexist, homophobe, fascist, Nazi, White supremacist, insurrectionist, magat hater, and then tell me to "loosen up"?:dodgy:  

You earned it, you eat it.

• Like 1

So everything you post is just bullshit? How are we suppose to know when you are for real and when you are just spouting BS? It all sounds the same.:huh:

I don't give even 1 fuck what anybody thinks.  But most fully understand what I'm saying.  You're too easy.

• Like 1