US General Domestic Politics #10 Begins 04/02/21.

4 hours ago, golfer06 said:

READ THE ARTICLES !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! YES THEY ARE INVESTIGATING HIM !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! START RESEARCHING FOR A CHANGE !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

And what is the name of the DOJ or FBI official who publicly announced that they are conducting a criminal investigation of Matt Gaetz?

2 minutes ago, Ridgerunner said:

And what is the name of the DOJ or FBI official who publicly announced that they are conducting a criminal investigation of Matt Gaetz?

the investigation that was started by barr by the way. i'll let you find out the rest. but you won't have to wait long because the tax man is going to sing.

• Upvote 1

13 minutes ago, Ridgerunner said:

in case you missed the latest (of course you did just like you missed everything else).    

WWW.DAILYKOS.COM

I’d like to say Matt Gaetz has taken an epic fall from rarefied heights, but who are we kidding? This is the guy who sarcastically donned a gas mask on the House floor at the onset of the COVID-19 pandemic and...

• Upvote 1

8 minutes ago, golfer06 said:

the investigation that was started by barr by the way. i'll let you find out the rest. but you won't have to wait long because the tax man is going to sing.

Who in the FBI or DOJ publicly confirmed that a criminal investigation of Matt Gaetz was started when Biil Barr was AG?  Give me the name or names of those DOJ and FBI officials.

2 minutes ago, golfer06 said:

in case you missed the latest (of course you did just like you missed everything else).    

WWW.DAILYKOS.COM

I’d like to say Matt Gaetz has taken an epic fall from rarefied heights, but who are we kidding? This is the guy who sarcastically donned a gas mask on the House floor at the onset of the COVID-19 pandemic and...

You still didn't answer my question, and neither did your propaganda blog.

6 hours ago, Ridgerunner said:

Who in the FBI or DOJ publicly confirmed that a criminal investigation of Matt Gaetz was started when Biil Barr was AG?  Give me the name or names of those DOJ and FBI officials.

you really have missed a lot. it was announced a week & a half ago. oh i forgot. fox news & your other faves forgot to mention it.

• Upvote 1

3 hours ago, golfer06 said:

you wouldn't know since you didn't read it.

Little Napoleon doesn't care whether he's right or wrong.  He's just here to be an asshole - and he's doing a great job at it.  Spying too.  There's no debate with those two especially.  I must say, I do enjoy watching them burn like dried up leaves.

• Like 1