Masha - Home activities #8

I find it fascinating that Babi seems to have no problem with plastic injections ( she has altered her face - I don’t like the lips especially , too exaggerating - ) and she hasn’t touched her boobs ( yet ) .. but for 23 , already a lot of plastic😔

Tanya and Alessandro seems an exciting pairing 😉 .. BUT..

No one knows what goes on with his GF and one of Masha’s best friends .. 

This apartment is incredible with the gossip stories ( which are all happy feelings and not disappointments 😇

2 minutes ago, ddhm said:

I find it fascinating that Babi seems to have no problem with plastic injections ( she has altered her face - I don’t like the lips especially , too exaggerating - ) and she hasn’t touched her boobs ( yet ) .. but for 23 , already a lot of plastic😔

IMO she does not need a breast implant, she is ok as she is. 

right now Babi cant keep her hand off his upper leg cam 2 and hugging and even a little hand holding, edited i dont care you cant keep touching a guy and have your hand just a couple of inches from his dick and not know what you are doing

10 minutes ago, bluewinner said:

IMO she does not need a breast implant, she is ok as she is. 

Of course she doesn’t need , but  also her face didn’t need anything extra and look what happened 😔

48 minutes ago, ddhm said:

The guy is a “ slow river “ as we say in my country 😂🤣 He doesn’t look like he can have women as easily as he actually does .. big respect having the “ know how “ as it seems 😎

maybe because the guy is a sexual god

5 minutes ago, EMMETT111 said:

right now Babi cant keep her hand off his upper leg cam 2 and hugging and even a little hand holding, edited i dont care you cant keep touching a guy and have your hand just a couple of inches from his dick and not know what you are doing

The guy is fucking Masha for a week now .. he fucked his ex .. and he is about to have Babi ( if he didn’t have her already off camera ) .. that’s my boy 👏👏👏

• Upvote 1