Masha - Home activities #8

Just now, EMMETT111 said:

4 women dont forget the blonde one was all over him on the couch the other day

Yes yes .. I forgot her 😱 excellent reminder 

2 minutes ago, ddhm said:

Great atmosphere , alcohol helps .. well done to all four of them 

i love these nights when you have no idea what might happen and with this crew it could be about anything wasnt it you that mentioned a 5 some earlier,edited i dont know if Masha would like being woke up for that lol

6 minutes ago, Nenemoh7 said:

its funny cuz i know u dont like emoji

I never use CC emojis for other posts .. I also hate when a post is criticized with confused or laughable emojis , I would prefer a comment so as to chat about it .. since 2007 and  when I made my first social media account ( FB) I have never used once a “ like “ thumbs up ... if I want to say good or bad words , I always write 😂🤣

• Like 1
  • Sad 1

Just now, EMMETT111 said:

i love these nights when you have no idea what might happen and with this crew it could be about anything wasnt it you that mentioned a 5 some earlier

Possible 😂🤣 5some.. they were sleeping already 2 nights before all 5 of them in Masha’s bed and there were indications ( Tanya was spreading her legs to Alessandro , BF was touching Masha and Tanya and was also holding Babi , laying position was terrible and didn’t help , Babi also on period ) .. we will see .. 

• Like 1

1 minute ago, ddhm said:

Possible 😂🤣 5some.. they were sleeping already 2 nights before all 5 of them in Masha’s bed and there were indications ( Tanya was spreading her legs to Alessandro , BF was touching Masha and Tanya and was also holding Babi , laying position was terrible and didn’t help , Babi also on period ) .. we will see .. 

only jägermeister can help them achieve something