B1 Girls on Vacation - General Topic 2021 #19 (April)

5 hours ago, corvette84 said:

Well, this asshole puts a sad face on all my shit. I'm sure it's another person that made a new account recently. 

this recent sad was mine cause I could not resist lol... have a better day everyone

15 hours ago, corvette84 said:

Holy shit, I saw Sera have a pulsing orgasm. No emotion on her face and no noise from her. History has been made. And hotstuff is a fucking idiot. 😂

She was been doing that for at least a week, maybe a little longer. She pretty much never changes expression and doesn't make any sounds, but she's definitely having orgasms.

It would be nice if there was more outward expression of pleasure, but hey, you bate how you bate. And it's nice that she's finally willing to share that.

• Like 4

That burn will be getting to the very itchy stage after that blistering goes down,,i give it another 2 weeks before completely gone,keep putting cream on it Radislava,it will lessen the chances of scarring and help promote faster healing time,and maybe lessen the itching time.Treat it like a bad sunburn. A good hydrocortisone cream and aloe will be good.

• Like 1

31 minutes ago, RAGNAR said:

That burn will be getting to the very itchy stage after that blistering goes down,,i give it another 2 weeks before completely gone,keep putting cream on it Radislava,it will lessen the chances of scarring and help promote faster healing time,and maybe lessen the itching time.Treat it like a bad sunburn. A good hydrocortisone cream and aloe will be good.

How did she burn herself or get burned--couldn't see any info--thanks

1 minute ago, profish said:

She had a tray of food and hot tea on the bed, the tea glass overturned when she sat down on the bed.

55 minutes ago, timber said:

She was been doing that for at least a week, maybe a little longer. She pretty much never changes expression and doesn't make any sounds, but she's definitely having orgasms.

It would be nice if there was more outward expression of pleasure, but hey, you bate how you bate. And it's nice that she's finally willing to share that.

I've been watching her faster finger actions closely and that was the first time I have seen any sign of an orgasm. 

• Sad 1

1 minute ago, corvette84 said:

I've been watching her faster finger actions closely and that was the first time I have seen any sign of an orgasm. 

I've seen noticeable contractions a number of times. Sometimes it's more obvious than others.

• Like 2

Just now, profish said:

Well you see,it's kind of like this,,she wouldn't do what we told her,and i know a guy that knows a guy,see.:biggrin: lol

2 hours ago, timber said:

She's usually a little wet too...:biggrin:

1 hour ago, Noldus said:

She had a tray of food and hot tea on the bed, the tea glass overturned when she sat down on the bed.

I didn't see it live Nold...Did she treat it correctly at the time and run cold water on it?