B1 Girls on Vacation - General Topic 2021 #19 (April)

8 minutes ago, JenniferMom said:

I tend to agree.  But if she likes the B4 vibe ... give her Megan’s en suite and Masha would come in a heartbeat.  She would deserve no lesser room in my opinion.

Don't think so.  No sure the cats would be welcome by all tenants and definitely not free run of the Villa.  Also Masha's place is perm for her and the Villa is suppose to be transient.

Edited:  Distance from new BF may also be an issue.

32 minutes ago, Lurkker said:

Love how Sera gave the last FU to Radi.  Look at that kitchen.

And this also explains now why sera was doing the naked exercises on her bed like Radislava last night,,just to piss her off,,which it did,,another parting F.U...LMAO.

• Upvote 1

3 minutes ago, RAGNAR said:

And this also explains now why sera was doing the naked exercises on her bed like Radislava last night,,just to piss her off,,which it did,,another parting F.U...LMAO.

She's been doing that on and off for the last two months.

16 minutes ago, Lurkker said:

Don't think so.  No sure the cats would be welcome by all tenants and definitely not free run of the Villa.  Also Masha's place is perm for her and the Villa is suppose to be transient.

Edited:  Distance from new BF may also be an issue.

shes only known him for 5 mins

1 hour ago, Fagen said:

I dont think she is uncomfortable in b4, she gets along with everyone, it's just that her friend / friends is in b2 thats all.

I see her many times isolated , that’s why I say this . Anyway , let’s see if she relocates again .