OnlyFans Request #2

Duck#

On 7/2/2021 at 11:19 PM, letsdothis said:

Not very hospitable. Did you ever stop to think maybe not everyone is lucky enough to have the disposable funds you do? I've never had an RLC sub and most likely never will. I'm quite lucky to have a CC membership. That's only about a nickel a day. But, I try to give back to the community with the videos I post. I may not pay for them monetarily, but I put a lot of my time into cleaning them before I post them. 

I also asked for OF media. I don't think it's unreasonable for those who have, to share with those who have not. 

Ok so I was a bit rude. But know this. The models here (yes models) require a certain level of respect. If you choose to share some things with others that is ok, but put yourself in their shoes. They know we share. They aren't stupid. The only thing they ask is that we let them know here that we like what we see. the whole "sharing videos" thing annoys the piss out of them, and trust me they know every move we make.

Please go to their thread and let them know you appreciate what they do. If you are not paying to visit their only fans AND you are freeloading on RLC, then I have no sympathy whatsoever. 

1 hour ago, iaxiloll4204 said:

I see that Linda is active on onlyfans again, could I please have a link or her onlyfans name? How much does she charge?

Link please for me too if possible.

Thanks

14 hours ago, lm1234 said:

She is not active, last post was June 2nd. Lucky if you get one or two posts a month. Total scam 😢

It's possible people would just like to see what's there. Could you share the link, please? I'd like to have it. Thanks.

• 3 weeks later...