OnlyFans Request #2

Duck#

3 hours ago, jugghead said:

No. Support her and sample it. Otherwise, beat it.

Not very hospitable. Did you ever stop to think maybe not everyone is lucky enough to have the disposable funds you do? I've never had an RLC sub and most likely never will. I'm quite lucky to have a CC membership. That's only about a nickel a day. But, I try to give back to the community with the videos I post. I may not pay for them monetarily, but I put a lot of my time into cleaning them before I post them. 

I also asked for OF media. I don't think it's unreasonable for those who have, to share with those who have not. 

• Thanks 1
  • Upvote 2

21 minutes ago, letsdothis said:

Not very hospitable. Did you ever stop to think maybe not everyone is lucky enough to have the disposable funds you do? I've never had an RLC sub and most likely never will. I'm quite lucky to have a CC membership. That's only about a nickel a day. But, I try to give back to the community with the videos I post. I may not pay for them monetarily, but I put a lot of my time into cleaning them before I post them. 

I also asked for OF media. I don't think it's unreasonable for those who have, to share with those who have not. 

It can be shared by either PM or one could start a Club and invite whoever you want into it and share it from there but it can't be posted in open forum topics.  Cerain things are meant to be kept private and not entered in to Public Domain.

• Like 1
  • Haha 1

1 hour ago, StnCld316 said:

It can be shared by either PM or one could start a Club and invite whoever you want into it and share it from there but it can't be posted in open forum topics.  Cerain things are meant to be kept private and not entered in to Public Domain.

We've been posting media from CB on both VHTV and RLC for years. How is it any different if we post OF media in those forums, as well? 

2 minutes ago, letsdothis said:

We've been posting media from CB on both VHTV and RLC for years. How is it any different if we post OF media in those forums, as well? 

If they broadcast on CB there are specific topics in VHTV to post such material. If ones not available then one just has to make a topic for it. With VHTV Tenants and VHTV have given permission to post the material.  RLC there hasn't been anything going from CB for a couple of years now. The only thing about posting all this stuff it opens the forum up for another hit by the DMCA and that's what we are trying to avoid.  We have already had 2 DMCA removal orders in the month of June and servers will only put up with them for so long before they pull the pin then we're off the internet waves till another server is found.  So it's best to keep all this stuff in PM's or Clubs out of Public Domain.  

• Like 1

18 minutes ago, StnCld316 said:

If they broadcast on CB there are specific topics in VHTV to post such material. If ones not available then one just has to make a topic for it. With VHTV Tenants and VHTV have given permission to post the material.  RLC there hasn't been anything going from CB for a couple of years now. The only thing about posting all this stuff it opens the forum up for another hit by the DMCA and that's what we are trying to avoid.  We have already had 2 DMCA removal orders in the month of June and servers will only put up with them for so long before they pull the pin then we're off the internet waves till another server is found.  So it's best to keep all this stuff in PM's or Clubs out of Public Domain.  

I understand what you're saying and what you want to avoid. However, RLC cannot issue a DMCA removal order for content they don't own, and they don't own the copyright for CB or OF media. And, neither does CB or OF own the copyright. It's owned by the broadcasters. They are the content creators, and they own the copyright. They produce the media, whether it's Linda on OF or Amelie on CB, so they own the media. 

3 hours ago, letsdothis said:

And thank you for all the videos .Sad Kids GIF by de chinezen

• Like 1
  • Upvote 1

35 minutes ago, letsdothis said:

I understand what you're saying and what you want to avoid. However, RLC cannot issue a DMCA removal order for content they don't own, and they don't own the copyright for CB or OF media. And, neither does CB or OF own the copyright. It's owned by the broadcasters. They are the content creators, and they own the copyright. They produce the media, whether it's Linda on OF or Amelie on CB, so they own the media. 

RLC can't issue the DMCA but CB and/or OF certainly can.  That's why you see a box on the Media Player it says DMCA Protected.  

Also if it gets posted in open boards then it's suspected to be hijacked and placed on sites like Hotscopes and the many other variant sites they crawl along with.  

• Like 1

1 hour ago, StnCld316 said:

RLC can't issue the DMCA but CB and/or OF certainly can.  That's why you see a box on the Media Player it says DMCA Protected.  

Also if it gets posted in open boards then it's suspected to be hijacked and placed on sites like Hotscopes and the many other variant sites they crawl along with.  

For the same reason that RLC can't issue a removal order, neither can CB nor OF. They don't own the copyright. The original author of the media is the copyright holder. They may give CB or OF permission to use the material, but the copyright stays with the author of the media, i.e. Linda, Amelie, etc. 

If I were to write an original story or essay, for example, and post it on CC, I would be the copyright holder. Anyone posting that material elsewhere without my written permission would be in violation of copyright law. But, the copyright wouldn't belong to CC, it's automatically copyrighted to me when I post it, even without the copyright symbol, because I am the original creator of the material. 

From Simon Fraser University under the heading of academic integrity:

Is everything on the Internet in the public domain, and therefore fair game?

A work enters the public domain only after copyright expires, or if the creator has designated the work as such. 

Most material found on the Internet is protected just like any other material (unless otherwise indicated). Text, charts, graphs, tables, photographs, music, movies, graphics, postings to newsgroups, blogs, e-mail messages, images, video clips, and computer software do not lose copyright protection simply because they are posted on the Internet.  

From the FindLaw legal site:

Is it Legal to Copy Content from a Website?

Created by FindLaw's team of legal writers and editors | Last updated February 16, 2018

News stories, photos, and other online content often show up in multiple places, and sometimes it's difficult to determine where the content originated. At first glance, it may seem as if it's perfectly legal to copy content from a website. But is it? The short answer to this question is "no," unless you've obtained the author's permission. In fact, virtually all digital content enjoys the same copyright protections as non-digital, "offline" content. 

Web Content and Copyright Law

Anything that enjoys copyright protection, whether it's rendered in ink or pixels, may not be copied or published elsewhere without the express (typically written) permission of the author. The information need not have a copyright notice or symbol associated with it to be copyrighted, since copyright protection arises as soon as an author creates an original work and fixes it in a tangible medium. The contents of a website are no different than the contents of a book or magazine in terms of copyright protection, even though web content is often seen as more "disposable" than works existing in a physical medium.

Also, any non-digital content that is protected by copyright law is automatically protected in its digital form as well. For example, a copyrighted novel published as a paperback will receive the same protection when it's published as an e-book. In addition to online content, databases (both electronic and paper files) also enjoy copyright protection as long as they show a certain degree of creativity by the author, such as in its organization or selection. 

I realize we all violate this every time we post a pic, video, GIF, cartoon, joke, etc. on CC, but that's not the point. The point is the copyright is held by the author of the material, not the site it's published on, such as CB or OF. 

I don't mind doing it the way you said, I just wanted you to know it's not necessary because it is highly unlikely that anyone like the VHTV or RLC tenants would issue a removal order.

The part about being placed on other sites is kind of a non-issue. That's going to happen regardless. I think everyone, at some level, understands that if something is published on the Internet, it's pretty much fair game, even though it's not supposed to be that way.

7 hours ago, letsdothis said:

For the same reason that RLC can't issue a removal order, neither can CB nor OF. They don't own the copyright. The original author of the media is the copyright holder. They may give CB or OF permission to use the material, but the copyright stays with the author of the media, i.e. Linda, Amelie, etc. 

If I were to write an original story or essay, for example, and post it on CC, I would be the copyright holder. Anyone posting that material elsewhere without my written permission would be in violation of copyright law. But, the copyright wouldn't belong to CC, it's automatically copyrighted to me when I post it, even without the copyright symbol, because I am the original creator of the material. 

From Simon Fraser University under the heading of academic integrity:

Is everything on the Internet in the public domain, and therefore fair game?

A work enters the public domain only after copyright expires, or if the creator has designated the work as such. 

Most material found on the Internet is protected just like any other material (unless otherwise indicated). Text, charts, graphs, tables, photographs, music, movies, graphics, postings to newsgroups, blogs, e-mail messages, images, video clips, and computer software do not lose copyright protection simply because they are posted on the Internet.  

From the FindLaw legal site:

Is it Legal to Copy Content from a Website?

Created by FindLaw's team of legal writers and editors | Last updated February 16, 2018

News stories, photos, and other online content often show up in multiple places, and sometimes it's difficult to determine where the content originated. At first glance, it may seem as if it's perfectly legal to copy content from a website. But is it? The short answer to this question is "no," unless you've obtained the author's permission. In fact, virtually all digital content enjoys the same copyright protections as non-digital, "offline" content. 

Web Content and Copyright Law

Anything that enjoys copyright protection, whether it's rendered in ink or pixels, may not be copied or published elsewhere without the express (typically written) permission of the author. The information need not have a copyright notice or symbol associated with it to be copyrighted, since copyright protection arises as soon as an author creates an original work and fixes it in a tangible medium. The contents of a website are no different than the contents of a book or magazine in terms of copyright protection, even though web content is often seen as more "disposable" than works existing in a physical medium.

Also, any non-digital content that is protected by copyright law is automatically protected in its digital form as well. For example, a copyrighted novel published as a paperback will receive the same protection when it's published as an e-book. In addition to online content, databases (both electronic and paper files) also enjoy copyright protection as long as they show a certain degree of creativity by the author, such as in its organization or selection. 

I realize we all violate this every time we post a pic, video, GIF, cartoon, joke, etc. on CC, but that's not the point. The point is the copyright is held by the author of the material, not the site it's published on, such as CB or OF. 

I don't mind doing it the way you said, I just wanted you to know it's not necessary because it is highly unlikely that anyone like the VHTV or RLC tenants would issue a removal order.

The part about being placed on other sites is kind of a non-issue. That's going to happen regardless. I think everyone, at some level, understands that if something is published on the Internet, it's pretty much fair game, even though it's not supposed to be that way.

There you have it.  No one has the written consent from the author of the content to post it so that would make it illegal to post in the first place. That's why it's best to keep things in PM or a Club setting to share such things.  Everyone must think it's fine but I am the one who has to clean up the stuff when everything gets pulled.  I have enough to do in a day without adding more to it. Tenants of RLC have been known to step in and send a PM telling me to get rid of certain content.  VHTV we have their permission to post the content so it makes a big difference from one website to the next. We even get DMCA Orders for content removal that are on other hosts back in July 2017 there was well over 3,000 images and a lot of it was on Third Party Hosted Sites and we still got ordered to remove it.  We don't argue with them we just do what the order says when it comes in.

The Rule about posting Social Media Content was in place before I came to to Cam Caps and it has not changed and likely will not change. 

• Like 2