OnlyFans Request #2

Duck#

2 hours ago, StnCld316 said:

No one has the written consent from the author of the content to post it so that would make it illegal to post in the first place.

I'm not arguing against you. I agree that without written consent, we violate copyright law probably every minute of everyday on CC. And I knew as soon as I posted those excerpts you were going to use that evidence against me to prove your point. But, you can't have it both ways. You can't say it's illegal to post content from one source, then look the other way with the multitude of illegal content posted on CC all the time. 

But, as I said, I agree with you because that's what the evidence says, and I definitely don't want to increase your workload by even a scintilla of one percent. 

VHTV we have their permission to post the content so it makes a big difference from one website to the next.

We have their permission to post VH content, but they have no say whatsoever about content from any other source. They can't give or deny permission to post any content outside their own. 

The Rule about posting Social Media Content was in place before I came to to Cam Caps and it has not changed and likely will not change. 

Yet, CB media  is allowed to be posted in the VHTV and RLC forums. 

1 minute ago, letsdothis said:

I'm not arguing against you. I agree that without written consent, we violate copyright law probably every minute of everyday on CC. And I knew that as soon as I posted those excerpts you were going to use that evidence against me to prove your point. But, you can't have both ways. You can't say it's illegal to post content from one source, then look the other way with the multitude of illegal content posted on CC all the time. 

But, as I said, I agree with you because that's what the evidence says, and I definitely don't want to increase your workload by even a scintilla of one percent. 

We have their permission to post VH content, but they have no say whatsoever about content from any other source. They can't give or deny permission to post any content outside their own. 

Yet, CB media  is allowed to be posted in the VHTV and RLC forums. 

No one on RLC has done the CB thing lately.  There's been a few posts of comments but no content has been posted in a long while.

• Like 1

1 minute ago, StnCld316 said:

No one on RLC has done the CB thing lately.  There's been a few posts of comments but no content has been posted in a long while.

I understand, but you can't put the genie back in the bottle or the toothpaste back in the tube. If I had some CB content of an RLC tenant, I could post it, just like I could in VH. 

7 minutes ago, letsdothis said:

I understand, but you can't put the genie back in the bottle or the toothpaste back in the tube. If I had some CB content of an RLC tenant, I could post it, just like I could in VH. 

In the one specific spot set up for it for the CB stuff.

• Like 1

11 minutes ago, StnCld316 said:

In the one specific spot set up for it for the CB stuff.

Which is what I was talking about doing with the OF content. There was already a topic for OF, if it needed to be put in a different location to solve the problem, so be it. I understand if you don't want to do it that way. My point from the beginning was simply, why is posting OF content in the forum any different from posting CB content in the forum? Thanks for listening. 

1 hour ago, letsdothis said:

Which is what I was talking about doing with the OF content. There was already a topic for OF, if it needed to be put in a different location to solve the problem, so be it. I understand if you don't want to do it that way. My point from the beginning was simply, why is posting OF content in the forum any different from posting CB content in the forum? Thanks for listening. 

Because OF content sometimes has personal things that should not be be placed in open boards.  Someone posted some Linda & Tibor things the other day and had to do with their wedding day.  Stuff like that is private and does not to be made public.  Her OF Account name had to be shared via PM then the content from it should stay as such as well.

CB content I don't care about because cam whores are a dime a dozen.

• Like 1

1 hour ago, StnCld316 said:

Her OF Account name had to be shared via PM then the content from it should stay as such as well.

That was another question I had. Why did her OF account name have to be shared via PM, when we can put CB account names in the open forum? And don't say because CB cam whores are a dime a dozen. You know they're all the same. Whether it's CB, OF, Bonga, Manyvids, etc., they're ALL selling sex for money. Linda sticks her twat inches away from a camera, just like all the rest of them. 

3 minutes ago, letsdothis said:

That was another question I had. Why did her OF account name have to be shared via PM, when we can put CB account names in the open forum? And don't say because CB cam whores are a dime a dozen. You know they're all the same. Whether it's CB, OF, Bonga, Manyvids, etc., they're ALL selling sex for money. Linda sticks her twat inches away from a camera, just like all the rest of them. 

That's just the way the rules are. They were in place before I even came to Cam Caps.  

Because OF content sometimes has personal things that should not be be placed in open boards.  Someone posted some Linda & Tibor things the other day and had to do with their wedding day.  Stuff like that is private and does not to be made public.  Her OF Account name had to be shared via PM then the content from it should stay as such as well..

What's OF stand for?

Guest Slipper Guyquad
4 minutes ago, Robwin said:

What's OF stand for?

Look at the topic title Robwin! 😄