Anyone remember

Dth

Manolito My first time was with a prostitute also be I did not fuck her in the ass  I was able to understand what you wanted to say.  Do not let google stop you from posting. :)

• Replies 38
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Guest Squirrel

Squirrel speaks about his first time:

If you've ever mounted an outboard engine on a motor boat; or,

If you've ever mounted a transmission shaft back through a clutch plate and a flywheel;

You know the rule:

"Watch the angle of the dangle when mounting."

She screamed, but I couldn't help laughing about the "accident."  ;)

Ass fucking is a vital piece of sexual pleasure. Once the wife has had a couple of kids conventional sex is like fucking the English Channel Tunnel!! Friction is impossible!!!

A nice tight ass (female for me!) is perfect!!!

I have been lucky that I have always managed to get women to let me fuck their ass. Many women endure it rather than enjoy it but again I have been lucky to find women who actually prefer it and positively encourage the move from pussy to ass. My particular favourite is 'Ass to Mouth'. I love the commitment to loving me that it demonstrates.

I dated a girl back just out of High School who used to beg to fucked in the ass being the gentlemen I am I lubed her up and gave her what she asked for she moaned a lot and claimed she had an orgasm.

I know I wore a few ass holes in my younger days but my beloved ed now only tried once and that didn't go well for her. Nowadays when I try she sounds a lot like a dolphin. unt ahhh unt ahhh  ;D

Guest Squirrel

She was about to slide out of the car when I pulled out this queen of hearts card from my top pocket, and said to her,.. "You see this?, You kind of remind me of her." 

PS. I still have my pecker.  ;)

Lesson learned. You're supposed  say "My card, " then you pull out the JACK of Hearts.

In some situations, it gets "iffy." Glad to hear that Woody's pecker is still there...

Guest Squirrel

Squirrel,.. I don't know what to tell you, but sometimes I could be cold.  But at other times it would be well justified.

I was at a bar once with my good friend Joe.  There were these two girls that were with these two guys, and yes the girls were quite good looking.  But then after their boyfriends left for some reason, they waltz right over to my table and sat down.

The one girl was beaming and said she was a Scorpio and ask me what my sign was.  I told her in so many words to get the fuck o.t of my sight. 

I just couldn't stand to watch these two girls make fools out of their boyfriends and then come to my table to try their luck with us. 

Geeze, buddy, I think we'd better move this over to Old Dudes, use 7 proxies and Tor for this kinda shit. But once, my roommate and I visited a nice 7th Day Adventist girl and her boyfriend who lived next door. Then we went back to our place, planning to just smoke a bit of hashish and drink Carlsberg Elephant Malts. She supposedly went home, as far as he knew, but she came over to vist. To us. We traded her between rooms. All night long. It was interesting.

Two weeks later she informed us that perhaps we should go to the clinic and get checked for Gonorrhea.

10 months later she gave birth to a mixed-race child of questionable paternal heritage and questionable health. We didn't ask.

Jeez. I guess I just led a sheltered life. I only had fun with Mother/Daughter scenes and when I was younger than 21 it was woman in their late 40's/early 50's, with rich traveling husbands.

But then I was young and good looking. Oh the humanity. What happened?  :'( :'( :'(

Mother/Daughter scene is like having the perfect dream come true you lucky man!!!

I have not managed to achieve a threesome or gang bang. Plenty of women most of who told me they loved me. As soon as they said I love you I knew it was nearing the end. Too many complications!!!

I live in hope of a threesome but my life is over!!!

I still live in hopes of teaching a young girl what a real orgasm is all about. Something no boy is going to take the time to let her have proper. Other than that, I've lived about all of my sexual fantasies. And there were some wild ones too.