Anyone remember

Dth

Looking for a list of who was the first couple on RLC up to the last couple to Join RLC including the ones that have moved on.  Anyone what to add to my List?

Nora & Kiko I think was the first or second couple, Lora and Max  then near the end Isabel and Marcelo, then Angela and Valare.  What do you rember?

• Replies 38
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Ahhhh. Drive-ins and the back seat of my Lincoln. What a pair of memories.

I know.  Sometimes the memories are so good they hurt.

You're damned right they hurt. Especially when one of those springs broke while she was riding you like a bucking bronco, and the damned thing stuck you in the ass.  >:(

Talk about a moment killer.  :-\

Looking for a list of who was the first couple on RLC up to the last couple to Join RLC including the ones that have moved on.  Anyone what to add to my List?

Nora & Kiko I think was the first or second couple, Lora and Max  then near the end Isabel and Marcelo, then Angela and Valare.  What do you rember?

I didn't know RLC existed Way Back...but the WayBackMachine did.

http://web.archive.org/web/20120601000000*/http://reallifecam.com/

The pic below is the first entry....from Feb 20, 2012.

post-483-145739612363_thumb.jpg

I remember That my x and I had to talk about it for days.  She Knew I was bi when we started dating and she used to always say that I like men more then her even if I told her that I loved her and just liked sex with both M and. F.  After years of talking I was able to do it twice.  Both time to try to keep our marriage strong.