Nina & Kira, Masha & Lex (2021) Part #5

budda

10 minutes ago, Someone there said:

Je pense que l'homophobie n'existe que dans ce qu'on a appelé les pays du «bloc de l'Est», dont la Russie est le pays le plus attaché à l'ancien régime. Au moins dans ma partie du monde (Europe du Nord), les gens deviennent ce qu'ils veulent être. Personnellement, je considère chaque personne comme une amie jusqu'à ce qu'elle prouve qu'elle ne l'est pas.

I think you should widen your gaze.
Our N & K friends told me themselves that for Russia it's true, they have to hide.
And the rest of the world has not really opened up to this way of life.
You are lucky to live in a region where you can live according to your nature without worrying about the eyes of others

• Like 2
  • Upvote 1

1 minute ago, jouandomy said:

I think you should widen your gaze.
Our N & K friends told me themselves that for Russia it's true, they have to hide.
And the rest of the world has not really opened up to this way of life.
You are lucky to live in a region where you can live according to your nature without worrying about the eyes of others

Yes, I am lucky. I go to the only naturist beach in Oslo, and I see couples of both sexes. And I even see young men without penises, and young women without breasts. Nobody cares. I am so happy to live here, where people get to be what they feel like being.

• Like 4
  • Upvote 1

Norway is one of the countries where gay people live the best but everything is not yet perfect

The picture is therefore still far from perfect. "There is still a considerable degree of homophobia, particularly against gay men," Morten Frisch, of the Statens Serum Institute, a Danish research center, told Reuters. Even in Sweden and Denmark, countries which are nevertheless models for LGBT rights. Indeed, one in three Danish men considers sex between two men to be morally unacceptable, according to a study published in October.

As a reminder, Norway is one of the most liberal countries in Europe for LGBT + people, since 2016 allowing transgender people to legally change their sex without a medical diagnosis. But, at the same time, reported homophobic crimes have increased, according to advocacy group ILGA-Europe

• Sad 3
  • Upvote 1

9 minutes ago, refazer said:

Norway is one of the countries where gay people live the best but everything is not yet perfect

The picture is therefore still far from perfect. "There is still a considerable degree of homophobia, particularly against gay men," Morten Frisch, of the Statens Serum Institute, a Danish research center, told Reuters. Even in Sweden and Denmark, countries which are nevertheless models for LGBT rights. Indeed, one in three Danish men considers sex between two men to be morally unacceptable, according to a study published in October.

As a reminder, Norway is one of the most liberal countries in Europe for LGBT + people, since 2016 allowing transgender people to legally change their sex without a medical diagnosis. But, at the same time, reported homophobic crimes have increased, according to advocacy group ILGA-Europe

I respect you, @refazer, but now you are starting to sound like a person who is mostly negative unless everything is exactly as you want it to be. I said Norway is good. You reply that it is perhaps best, but not good enough. The entire world is on a journey here, to change old bad, to new good. I think we are on a good track where I live. Not perfect, but we are getting there. It is totally on the political agenda. And for the record: I am straight.

• Like 3

il y a 14 minutes, Someone there a dit :

Je te respecte, @refazer, mais maintenant vous commencez à ressembler à une personne qui est principalement négative à moins que tout soit exactement comme vous le souhaitez. J'ai dit que la Norvège était bonne. Vous répondez que c'est peut-être mieux, mais pas assez. Le monde entier est en voyage ici, pour changer le vieux mauvais en nouveau bien. Je pense que nous sommes sur une bonne piste là où je vis. Pas parfait, mais nous y arrivons. C'est totalement à l'ordre du jour politique. Et pour mémoire: je suis hétéro.

"Norway is one of the best countries for gay people''

for me this sentence is very positive.

https://spartacus.gayguide.travel/gaytravelindex-2019.pdf

• Like 2

8 minutes ago, refazer said:

in the Spartacus ranking, Russia is ranked -8 (159th). It's not easy to be gay in Russia

I know. I have been a friend of Ukraine since Russia attacked them 8 years ago. It is not easy for gay people in Ukraine either. And not in Poland. Hence my reference to the old eastern bloc. They are orthodox christians. Sorry if this discussion got out of hand. And please, @refazer, do not think that i wanted to fight your views.

• Like 2