B4 Girls On Vacation - General Topic 2021 #38 (April)

1 minute ago, moos54 said:

no they aren't all from Ukraine, some of them are Russian 

Or, they are all from the Ukraine.  Some emigrated to Russia and became russian citizens.  Hence the russian passport. 😀

• Haha 1

Puisque Martina se sent si bien dans la maison B4 elle n'a qu'à y rester elle et déjà devenue l'une des leurs et à force de séjours toujours prolongés Alberto sera bien obligée d'agir en conséquence s'il tient à garder Martina avec lui.

A leur place je quitterais le projet et je déménagerais loin de Barcelone mais il est peut-être déjà trop tard pour Alberto car Martina a déjà bien avancé dans son intégration à la culture de B4.

Since Martina feels so good in house B4 she has only to stay there and she has already become one of them and by dint of always prolonged stays Alberto will be obliged to act accordingly if he wishes to keep Martina with him.

In their place I would leave the project and I would move far from Barcelona but it may already be too late for Alberto because Martina has already made good progress in her integration into the culture of B4.

1 minute ago, Nenemoh7 said:

do they speak the same language?

its like london and gibraltar

or france and belgium

yes they speak more or less the same language except that when they speak only Ukrainian, I am not sure that the Russians can understand them

do they speak the same language?

its like london and gibraltar

or france and belgium

Megan speaks Ukrainian most of the time, but yes all speaks Russian - from the Soviet time  

говорят ли един и същ език?

това е като Лондон и Гибралтар

или Франция и Белгия

Yes , russian language name is common,because of the common past in 20 century,but ukrainians have their own language they always speak!

russian can understand ukrainian?

I'm not the right person to answer that, but I've heard some words are the same. But the Russian-speakers will have to answer that for you